Online course teaches basics on how to sew, repair, and make alternations to clothes in the comfort of one’s home
About This Deal
After purchasing this deal, visit “My Stuff” to complete redemption on the merchant’s website. Your redemption code will automatically be applied.
- Five-module online course covers the following topics:
- An introduction to a sewing machine and its setup
- Practical workshop covering stitches and basic terminology
- Learning how to slim or shorten a T-shirt and dresses
- Learning how to taper pants and Hem Method for jeans
- Learning how to make alternations to dresses, sweaters, and kids’ clothing
- Features videos prepared by sewing supremo Carale Bowe
- Easy-to-follow, structured content packed with useful tips and tricks
- Certificate of Completion
View International Open Academy’s other offers:
About International Open Academy
International Open Academy are expertly created by a team of professional online educators with a depth of experience across a variety of industries. A community of over 1,000,000 students provides a collaborative environment to learn, gain hands-on knowledge, and discover insider tips on interesting new skills or careers. All courses are accredited and completed online so students have the freedom to complete their studies any time, at their own pace, and from anywhere.
IOA guides students on their path to achieving success, gaining continuous professional education (CPD/CPE) accreditation for their work along the way. Courses are structured into an easy-to-follow syllabus, containing detailed written, graphical, and instructional guides as well as a plethora of instructional videos. Created to support careers, passions, and past-times, IOA provides students a gateway to try new careers in countries around the world. Students will receive an Immediate certificate download after completing the course.