Online course teaches basics on how to sew, repair, and make alternations to clothes in the comfort of one’s home
About This Deal
After purchasing this deal, visit “My Stuff” to complete redemption on the merchant’s website. Your redemption code will automatically be applied.
- Five-module online course covers the following topics:
- An introduction to a sewing machine and its setup
- Practical workshop covering stitches and basic terminology
- Learning how to slim or shorten a T-shirt and dresses
- Learning how to taper pants and Hem Method for jeans
- Learning how to make alternations to dresses, sweaters, and kids’ clothing
- Features videos prepared by sewing supremo Carale Bowe
- Easy-to-follow, structured content packed with useful tips and tricks
- Certificate of Completion
View International Open Academy’s other offers:
About International Open Academy
More than 1,000,000 students in 139 countries have trusted International Open Academy to learn new skills, hobbies and trades. From TEFL to ASL to Interior Design and Bartending, IOA’s accredited courses are designed to make learning accessible and easy - providing practical skills that can help students get ahead in their career or turn their passion into their paycheck. All courses are available online for students to access at their own pace, and include videos, texts, activities and exams to ensure both an excellent learning experience and effective outcomes.