Create custom holiday cards with the option for same day pickup
About This Deal
Choose from Four Options
- 25 5”x7” double-sided flat custom holiday cards or invitations ($24.99 value)
- 50 5”x7” double-sided flat custom holiday cards or invitations ($43.99 value)
- 100 5”x7” double-sided flat custom holiday cards or invitations ($81.99 value)
- 200 5”x7” double-sided flat custom holiday cards or invitations ($154.99 value)
Classic and Signature Holiday Cards or Invitations
Customized cards can be created with festive templates, personal photos, phrases, and personalized messages to high-quality holiday cards and invitations. Each flat card or invitation is printed on standard matte, premium matte or gloss cardstock (additional fees apply), available with double-sided print, and includes matching envelopes.
Same-day pickup available for select standard cards. Orders must be placed by 2 p.m.; orders placed after 2 p.m. will be ready next-day. Pickup times may vary based on product quantity.
- Shipping is not included.
- Shipping times for delivery cards vary by method. At checkout, customer will be able to select desired shipping time.
- Standard shipping fees apply to delivery orders.
- Shipping fees will not be applied to orders placed or picked up in-store.
- Does not ship to Canada.
- See Staples’s shipping and delivery policies.
- Additional fee applies for premium stock & foil upgrades.
- Free ground shipping on orders over $49.99.
- Customers have the option to upgrade to Expedited and Express shipping methods for additional fees.
- To receive cards by 12/24 delivery, cards must be ordered by December 10th. Same day cards are available until December 23rd (available when ordered by 2pm).
Find the Staples location nearest you.
Need To Know
Staples US Retail supports lifelong achievement for small businesses and consumers with the products and resources they need for continued professional and personal growth. Their library of products covers everything from business cards and postcards to signs and banners, all of which aim to help market businesses more effectively. The normal library of office supplies and furniture, while the technology aisles feature more advanced gear: cameras, phones, label makers, tablets, and laptops from popular brands. With a focus on community and shared learning, Staples retail locations serve millions of customers from entrepreneurs and small businesses to parents, teachers, and students.