IPL facials, microdermabrasion sessions, and glycolic peels diminish sun damage, fine lines, acne scarring, and uneven pigmentation
About This Deal
- New customers only
- After applying a cooling gel, a technician uses an IPL device to shower the skin with pulses of focused light that help diminish the appearance of sun spots, visible blood vessels, and other pigment irregularities.
- Click here to learn more about how IPL treatments fight sun damage.
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
Need To Know
About Serena Spa
Serena Spa’s cadre of licensed and highly trained aestheticians specializes in soothing visages with all-natural Christine Valmy products. All facials include bonus treatments such as soft mask peels and 15-minute neck-and-shoulder massages to ease aches and help muscles remember their past lives as juice oranges. Staff members also wield advanced German and Israeli technology to revamp faces with high-tech treatments, including gravity-defying microcurrent face-lifts.