Round-trip bus transportation to Woodbury Common Premium Outlets only one hour from New York City. Includes VIP coupon book
About This Deal
- What’s included: a round-trip ticket from the New York City Port Authority Bus Terminal to the Woodbury Common Premium Outlets and a VIP coupon book
- Departure times:
- From NYC to Woodbury Common: 9:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m.
- From Woodbury Common to NYC Monday-Thursday Schedule: 12:45 p.m., 1:30 p.m., 2:02 p.m., 3:36 p.m., 4:10 p.m., 5:15 p.m., 6:15 p.m., 7:15 p.m.
- From Woodbury Common to NYC Friday Schedule: 12:45 p.m., 1:30 p.m., 2:02 p.m., 3:36 p.m., 4:10 p.m., 5:15 p.m., 6:15 p.m., 7:15 p.m., 9:15 p.m.
- From Woodbury to NYC Saturday and Sunday Schedule: 4:10 p.m., 5:15 p.m., 7:15 p.m., 9:15 p.m.
- Please note, there is no service on Christmas and New Year’s Day to Woodbury Common
- All Regular schedules will operate with plenty of seats
- For more information, please call 1-800-631-8405
About ShortLine/Coach USA
ShortLine/Coach USA’s comfortable buses make getting from point A to B a whole lot easier. Tours take riders even farther, giving them a close up view of the area’s highlights, including Woodbury Commons outlets, West Point, Storm King Art Center, and Bear Mountain State Park.
Since 1921, Short Line has been providing reliable transportation to the New York City area. Today, scheduled services are operated from New York City to Eastern Pennsylvania, as far North as Ithaca, NY and as far west as Olean, NY. Professional charter service is also available to all types and sizes of groups. Short Line is all about customer satisfaction, and their drivers prove it daily. Short Line, although a member of the Coach USA family, is independently managed and operated.
Coach USA is a subsidiary of the Stagecoach Group. Stagecoach is one of the world's largest bus, coach and rail groups with operations in the United Kingdom and North America