Photofacial aims to increase collagen production to diminish the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles and hydrate the skin
About This Deal
- After applying a cooling gel, a technician uses an IPL device to shower the skin with pulses of focused light that help diminish the appearance of sun spots, visible blood vessels, and other pigment irregularities.
- Click here to learn more about how IPL treatments fight sun damage.
#####Suite Six Medical Aesthetics’ COVID-19 Precautions
- The merchant will be temporarily offering virtual consultation services.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Suite Six Medical Aesthetics’ website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
About Suite Six Medical Aesthetics
Suite Six Medical Aesthetics focuses on a number of beauty enhancement services. Doctors smooth and fill out wrinkles with injectables, technicians improve complexions with peels and facials, and aestheticians beautify lashes with extensions. Before any treatment, the doctor or technician conducts a consultation and develops a plan for an aesthetic ideal that combines their own expertise with the desires of the patient.
- Laser Skin Therapy: non-invasive treatment designed to stimulate natural healing properties for a smoother, more robust appearance
- Drip Bar: vitamin therapy treatments delivered intravenously which may help boost the immune system and replenish essential minerals and amino acids
- Ultherapy: focused ultrasonic waves applied to treatment area in order to help increase collagen production