Our Scooter Rentals allows travelers the ability to maximize freedom of movement and independence during travel by providing a Mobility Device designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments. Additionally, it provides a safe solution for activities to prevent injuries from potential falls and allows travelers you frequently use a mobility device the opportunity to freely travel and have a more fulfilling experience.
About This Deal
Expect to enhance your travel experience and independence when renting a 4 Wheeled Transportable Travel Mobility Scooter that disassemble into 4 components to easily.
The Scooter is travel ready and offers high-performance and convenience on the go. With a 325 lb. weight capacity, a charger port in the tiller, standard front LED lighting and a maximum speed up to 4.7 mph. The battery pack is the heaviest piece at 32lbs and provides a distance of 14 miles per charge. The battery can be charged separate from the Scooter to reduce the requirement to move or stage the entire Scooter near an electrical outlet for charging.
Our staff will provide a demonstration and user training when customers pick up the reserved Mobility Scooter and all the components fit easily into a trunk / hatch or combination or back seat of a vehicle.
Our Scooter Rentals are sanitized, safe, dependable and are fully charged and Scooter Rentals include the Battery Charger. Additional measures are in place to ensure all interactions to include products and services are COVID19 safe.
Customers use our Scooter Rentals for Downtown Asheville attractions to include Biltmore Estate Tours, Grove Park Inn and Downtown Asheville attractions. guests. We are conveniently located near the Asheville Regional Airport across from Wal-Mart and beside Enterprise Rent a Car.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers exceeding 325lb
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Mobility Scooter Rentals are COVID19 safe and sanitized with hospital grade disinfectant and operational function and safety checks are done for each Scooter before customers pick up and utilize the Mobility Scooter Rental.
- Use of Scooter for a 24 hour period per rental period (day).
- Next Day Returns / No Late Fees for Returns after 5 PM (Monday - Friday) to allow customers to use the Travel Scooter after business hours and return the next day.
- All Fees and Taxes
73 Airport Rd, Arden, NC 28704, USA
8/20/2021 - 10/15/2021
|Monday - Friday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Monday - Friday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the MobileLife in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.