Escape to the Columbia River Gorge for a 2-hour brunch cruise. Enjoy a delicious Northwest plated brunch with bottomless champagne or mimosas. Travel through history on an authentic sternwheeler and take in the sights of the largest National Scenic Area in America.
• Two-hour brunch cruise from Cascade Locks, Oregon
• Bottomless champagne, mimosas or sparkling cider
• A delicious plated brunch with entrées selected on board (prepared fresh on board)
• Live historical narration played throughout the vessel
• Access to all three decks
Boarding at 9:30 am
Cruising 10 am - 12 pm
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Columbia Gorge Sternwheeler, 299 SW Portage Rd, Cascade Locks, OR 97014, USA
Ride an authentic Sternwheeler through the Columbia Gorge
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Bridge of the Gods, Columbia River Gorge, Cascade Locks, OR 97014
Pass under bridge of the gods
Pass By: Eagle Creek Trail Park, Off of I-84, Portland, OR 97203
Pass by the mouth of Eagle Creek
Pass By: Bonneville Lock & Dam, Cascade Locks, OR 97014-0150
Get an up close and personal view of the Bonneville Dam from the water.
Pass By: 1131 SW Skamania Lodge Way, Stevenson, WA 98648, USA
Views of Skamania Lodge from the river
Pass By: Columbia Gorge Interpretive Center, 990 SW Rock Creek Dr, Stevenson, WA 98648-4404
View of the Columbia Gorge Interpretive Center from the river.
Pass By: Wind Mountain Hiking Trail, Wind Mountain Rd, Stevenson, WA 98648
View of Wind Mountain from the river
Pass By: Cascade Locks Marine Park, 355 Wa Na Pa St, Cascade Locks, OR 97014, USA
View of Marine Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 160 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All Fees and Taxes
- Breakfast - Brunch Buffet including many breakfast and lunch options.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages - Bottomless champagne, mimosas and sparkling cider is Included
- Captain's narration on outer decks
- Entry/Admission - Columbia Gorge Sternwheeler
- Soda/Pop - (available for purchase)
- Souvenir Photo (available for purchase)
- Other Alcoholic Beverages (beyond mimosas & champagne)
Locks Waterfront Grill, 299 SW Portage Rd, Cascade Locks, OR 97014, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Portland Spirit Cruises & Events in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.