Once Upon a Time in a Western B&B
Heritage Inn Bed & Breakfast • Snowflake, AZ
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($139) or Fridays and Saturdays ($149), from Now to March 31
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($154) or Fridays and Saturdays ($164), from April 1 to October 30
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Complimentary Bottle of Sparkling Cider
- $25 Credit Toward a One-Hour Massage
Hollywood makes life on the American frontier look so unforgiving, but there's nothing rugged about this week's Escape to Snowflake, Arizona. For a not-so-wild trip out west, saddle the horses, hitch up the wagons, and roll out to Heritage Inn Bed & Breakfast.
You and a fellow buckaroo will stay for two nights, Sundays through Thursdays ($139) or Fridays and Saturdays ($149), from now to March 31. Or, visit for two nights, Sundays through Thursdays ($154) or Fridays and Saturdays ($164), from April 1 to October 30. You'll receive daily breakfast for two, a complimentary bottle of sparkling cider, and a $25 credit toward a one-hour massage.
Holster your six-shooter because refilling your glass of sparkling cider is the only survival skill you'll need here. This restored Victorian home was built in 1890 and offers warm hospitality, high-speed Internet, and chilly air conditioning that make it an oasis in the Wild West.
You'll hang your ten-gallon hat in one of the elegant guest rooms furnished with period antiques, plush beds, and Waterford gas stoves. Before bed, take a relaxing bath in your Jacuzzi or claw-foot tub, then drift off for a peaceful night of sleep.
You won't have to wake at dawn to start your day with an included gourmet breakfast. For a true frontier experience, traverse Snowflake's dusty trails on horseback or visit the nearby Petrified Forest National Park. If shooting straight doesn't matter as long as you're under par, tee off at the Snowflake Community Golf Course or Silver Creek Golf Club.
After a day on the range, wet your whistle with an ice-cold glass of sarsaparilla at adjacent Heritage Antiques. Here, you can quench your thirst at the old-fashioned soda fountain or shop for relics of the old West.
If you'd rather skip the bad and the ugly, head straight for the good with this week's Escape to Arizona.
"This restored Victorian home is wonderfully done and has such a warm and cozy atmosphere. We found the amenities delightful and extremely generous... The breakfast was marvelous as was the hospitality."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Vouchers include Daily Breakfast for Two, Complimentary Bottle of Sparkling Cider, and $25 Credit toward a One-Hour Massage
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Black outdates apply: Memorial weekend, Valentines day weekend & July 4 weekend; All bookings are subject to availability and highly recommend booking in advance
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 30, 2012 • Enjoy By October 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings