Ruffing It in Luxury Cabins in the Tetons
Fireside Resort • Wilson, WY
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Cabin ($329)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Cabin ($499)
Playing the part of man's best friend can be a tall order for a poor pup—which is why this week's Escape makes it easier to tote a tuckered-out terrier on your next big getaway.
Spend two nights in a pet-friendly luxury cabin at Jackson Hole's Fireside Resort for $329 or three nights for $499.
This unique resort in the shadow of the majestic Tetons throws pet owners a bone with 20 luxurious cabins complete with all the comforts of home—including a doggie bed next to the fireplace. Each stand-alone structure combines the rustic elegance of a furnished deck and outdoor fire pit with contemporary comforts like a full kitchen, flat-screen TV, colorful local art, and Wi-Fi.
Let your lab take leave of his duties—you've got a 24-hour concierge service to fetch anything you might need, whether it's more matches or a second bag of marshmallows. Best of all, you can let go of the cares of the dog-eat-dog world with an après-ski dip in the on-site hot tub before sinking into a plush bed piled high with goose-down pillows and European-style duvets.
If you think you can teach an old dog new tricks, you're only minutes away from the slopes at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, offering backcountry guides and lessons with Olympic Gold medalist Tommy Moe. And with on-site ski and boot rental at Fireside Resort—plus lift tickets delivered directly to your door—you'll have plenty of time to ace your aerials (both services are an additional fee).
After a full day of fun, tuck into a plate of grilled barramundi or pappardelle at Rendezvous Bistro before treating your furry friend to the leftovers. With so many reasons to indulge, we're sure Spot (and you) will discover this resort to be a whole new breed of luxury lodging.
"There are so many awesome details: kitchen has one of everything you need, fixings for s'mores, private outdoor campfire, and even special towels to remove makeup! Location is right in the middle, between town and Teton Village."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Multiple vouchers can be purchased and combined to lengthen the stay
- Blackout dates: February 17-20
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/resort fees not included and payable directly to the property
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2012 • Enjoy By April 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings