Roll With the Tides on Rockaway Beach
Sea Haven Motel • Rockaway Beach, OR
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays to Thursdays ($99) or Fridays and Saturdays ($109), in a Unit with a Kitchenette
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to 12 Guests, Sundays to Thursdays ($279) or Fridays and Saturdays ($389), in a Six-Bedroom Guest House
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Up to 12 Guests, Sundays to Thursdays ($419), in a Six-Bedroom Guest House
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Framed by a seven-mile stretch of Oregon coast, the breezy community of Rockaway Beach sways to the sound of rolling tides and native seabirds. Get into a Pacific Northwest groove with an Escape to one of Fodor's top-rated family beach destinations: the Sea Haven Motel and Guest House, a 2012 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award-winning motel.
Put a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($99) or Fridays and Saturdays ($109), in a kitchenette unit on your dance card. Or, enjoy the vibe of a West Coast setting with your entire family during a two-night stay for up to 12 guests in the motel's six-bedroom guest house, Sundays to Thursdays ($279) or Fridays and Saturdays ($389), or during a three-night stay for up to 12 guests in the guest house, Sundays through Thursdays ($419).
No matter which option you choose, your cozy accommodations include access to the property's gas grills, crab cookers, picnic tables, and fire pits.
Roughly 250 steps from the shoreline, your lodging flows with warm décor, LDC TVs, Wi-Fi, and a fully equipped kitchen—perfect for a quaint breakfast or home-cooked family feast. Soak up all this natural coastline has to offer with kayaking, crabbing, or clamming—whatever floats your boat.
Rockaway Beach has attracted a steady stream of visitors since the 1920s, when a small steam train carried eager passengers to the center of the coastal town. Ideal for beach combing and catching sunsets behind the enchanting Twin Rocks, the city is also home to a slew of unique shops and restaurants. Check out the quirky antiques of Trash & Treasures or help yourself to a steamy bowl of creamy clam chowder or crispy fish and chips from The Whale Spout.
Float into this charming getaway to the Oregon coast—Rockaway Beach will have you rockin' and rollin' to the tune of gorgeous scenery and family-friendly outdoor fun.
"You won't find a cleaner, quainter motel than the Sea Haven. What struck us is how clean, fresh, and well-maintained the units are—every touch is there."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per purchaser, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and $15 fee applies
- Rates are based on double occupancy
- Children allowed
- Blackout dates: 11/22, 11/23, 11/24, 12/24, 12/25, 12/31, 2/14, 2/15, 2/16, 2/17, 3/1, 3/2
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 21, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 21, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 21, 2013 • Enjoy By March 21, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings