Sweet Serenity in the Blue Ridge Mountains
Blue Ridge Manor Bed and Breakfast • Cana, VA
- Two-Night Stay for Two in a Guest Room
- One Wine Tasting for Two at Château Morrisette
Ensconced in the stillness of the Appalachian mountains, Blue Ridge Manor Bed and Breakfast in Cana, Virginia, inspires more than its fair share of gushing accolades. But the highest praise you could offer this quiet hilltop pet-friendly paradise might be to say nothing at all.
Render yourself speechless with a two-night stay for two ($192) in any one of the B&B's available guest rooms and the added bonus of a wine tasting for two. Find serenity in the embrace of high-thread-count linens atop a full-size bed as you drink in vistas touting picturesque peaks, far-flung forests, and gorgeous grounds lined with weeping willow trees. A private entrance, remodeled baths, in-room fireplaces, included Wi-Fi, and soft robes whisper comfort in every direction.
On your way to the breakfast table, peep apple orchards and rolling hills in the distance as foxes, birds, rabbits, and deer flit across this 36-acre farm. Unzip your lips for a delectable three-course meal including juice, coffee and tea, or milk with baked apple pancakes or orange French toast and bacon, eggs, omelets, and sausage.
Disturb the peace mid-afternoon with a flick of the wrist and a plop of a bobber with a visit to the B&B's fully stocked pond. Experience small-town life at its finest with a walk through a recreation of Mayberry, the fictional town made popular by The Andy Griffith Show. Bluegrass performers at the Blue Ridge Music Center pipe down the signature sounds of the mountain. And Mabry Mill attendants keep your counsel as they demonstrate the finer points of apple butter churning, basket weaving, and blacksmithing.
Top off your visit with an included wine tasting at Château Morrisette, one of nine vineyards in the area. You'll also want to pay a visit to Villa Appalaccia known for its full-bodied and balanced Aglianico or Blacksnake Meadery, home of the Wildflower Honey wine. Whatever your path, you're sure to find a vintage that will hold your tongue captive.
Once you catch your breath, you won't be able to keep quiet about this timeless and tranquil Blue Ridge Mountain Escape.
"The views and trails around this inn are spectacular... The innkeepers are so sweet [and] very accommodating—especially to our pets. The inn is updated [and] clean [with a] beautiful wood interior and stylish rooms. Very private location."-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes one wine tasting for two
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013 • Enjoy By August 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings