Historic Town Charms on the Edge of the Peak District
The Lion Pub with Rooms • Belper, United Kingdom
- One- (£55) or Two-Night (£99) Stay for Two in a King Double Room
- Breakfast Each Morning
- £20 Food Voucher to Spend on One Night
A picturesque Derbyshire town not far from the Peak District, Belper is thought to have been named from the word 'beaurepaire', after a hunting lodge. Whether you're on a hunt of your own for a getaway or somewhere to break out your boots and bike and get back to nature, we present this week's Escape to The Lion Pub with Rooms.
Lap up an overnight stay for two people in a king double room at the 18th-century venue for £55 (up to a £121 value); or get your paws on the package for two nights for £99 (up to a £222 value). Either way, your territory includes a flat-screen TV, included Wi-Fi, and toiletries.
Come morning, sink your teeth into your inclusive breakfast at the relaxed, modern pub and dining room, where you'll tuck into the likes of a full English among the brown leather seating and rustic wooden tables. You'll have a £20 voucher per stay to spend on food, which you're free to put towards the hearty fare on the menu, such as a succulent rib-eye steak with thick-cut chips or a pan-fried rump of lamb carved on a potato rosti, with drizzled port and redcurrant sauce.
Prowl around the town in the summer months and you'll find a pleasant picnic spot among the pretty River Gardens, while at any time of year there's history to chase down at the Belper North Mill—both of which are part of the Derwent Valley Mills World Heritage Site. Alternatively, roam free around the Peak District with everything from guided walks and bike rides to fell running and climbing, and sailing or windsurfing to fishing for your own prey.
This Escape is for two people. There is limited availability for Saturday night stays. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"The Peak District National Park features some of England’s wildest, most beautiful scenery."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; Option B: must be used over consecutive nights
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by October 10, 2013
- Bookings must be made within 30 days of purchasing voucher
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a King double room
- Voucher includes Breakfast Each Morning, £20 Food Voucher to Spend on One Night
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01773 824 033 or email email@example.com prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 55% savings