A Family-Run Hotel Nestled on the Banks of the River
Downhill House Hotel • Co. Mayo, Ireland
- One- (£65) or Two-Night (£105) Stay for Two People in Double Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Glass of Wine for Two
- Dinner on One Evening
- Access to Leisure Facilities
- Late Checkout
- Seven-Day Availability
Making a splash in the Salmon Capital of Ireland is the award-winning Downhill House Hotel, Ballina. The winner of a Certificate of Excellence 2013 from TripAdvisor, guests have been swimming in the direction of the delightful, family-run property for many years taking advantage of its enviable position nestled on the banks of the River Moy.
Dive in for an overnight stay for two people in a Double Room for £65 (up to a £138.14 value), or extend your sojourn to two nights for £105 (up to a £218.67 value). Recommended by Lucinda O' Sullivan's Great Places to Stay, upon arrival you'll be treated to a glass of wine each in the Frog Pavilion Lounge before making your way to your room, equipped with included Wi-Fi, a TV, and access to the Eagles Health & Leisure Club.
The Brosna Restaurant Mayo is renowned for attention to detail and the use of locally-sourced cuisine by the kitchen's dedicated, experienced chefs. Guests will receive a delicious main course each on one evening, and come morning you'll rise to a hearty breakfast that will serve to satisfy your appetite and set you up for a day of exploration.
Stretch your legs (or fins) with a brisk walk along the River Moy banks as you keep an eagle eye out for the local flora and fauna. For something a little more lively, head into Ballina to experience the vibrant nightlife and shopping opportunities—perhaps catch some live traditional Irish music in one of the local taverns.
- This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week.
- One child under 12 may stay in the same room at no extra charge.
- An upgrade to a Deluxe room is available for €20 per night (payable directly to the hotel).
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com.
"Ballina is renowned as an angling centre, with excellent river, sea and lake waters within easy reach. The famous Ridge Pool in the town is one of the premier tourist attractions in Ireland."-- Discover Ireland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (option B must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by January 31, 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Excludes Bank Holidays 14, 20, 21 September, 3, 4, 25 26 30 31 October, 1, 15, 16, 23 November, 23-27 December 2013
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Upgrade to a suite for €20, subject to availability - payable directly to hotel
- €15 Supplement per night charge for a Family Room. Children under 12 stay free and are charged €5 per breakfast - payable to hotel
- Voucher includes: One- (£65) or Two-Night (£105) Stay for Two People in Double Room, Daily Breakfast, Glass of Wine for Two Dinner on One Evening, Access to Leisure Facilities, Late Checkout, Seven-Day Availability
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact (096) 21033 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy by date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2014 • Enjoy By January 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings