Lake Chelan's Original Waterfront Resort
Campbell's Resort • Chelan, WA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King or Deluxe Double Queen Room
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
About three hours east of Seattle, Campbell's Resort has been the premier waterfront getaway on Lake Chelan for more than a century—and for good reason. Situated on Washington's largest natural lake, in the shadow of the Cascade Range, the resort offers unparalleled access to tons of outdoor activities, from water sports and wine touring to hiking and golfing. It's undergone six major renovations since it was built in 1901, most recently a $3 million upgrade to the guest rooms and public areas, and was recently named the #1 resort in the Northwest by Seattle's Evening Magazine. But after five generations in the Campbell family, it's the history, charm, and warm hospitality that keep guests coming back to Campbell's Resort year after year.
Custom-designed to reflect a vintage cottage vibe, the resort's 170 rooms are appointed with driftwood chairs and 1940s dressers and nightstands, and each one is equipped with a king or two queen beds, high-speed wireless Internet, a balcony or patio with views of the lake, a refrigerator and coffeemaker, and other amenities.
Start your day at Campbell's Veranda for a hearty breakfast and views of the lake. The Veranda and Pub's vibrant, open-air atmosphere is also the community's favorite place for lunch and dinner—which is unsurprising, as it offers an award-winning Washington wine list and upscale regional fare. Guests draw near the stone fireplace when the season turns crisp.
While you probably won't be swimming in Lake Chelan until next summer, there's plenty to do here in the cool months. Hit the many hiking and biking trails in the area, explore the shops and galleries of downtown Chelan, or visit more than a dozen wineries that line the lake. In the winter, go cross-country skiing at Echo Ridge or downhill skiing at Echo Valley, both about 20 minutes away. Back at Campbell's Resort, warm up with a soak in the four-season lakeside hot tub. And for a relaxing end to your Escape, book a massage, facial, or mani/pedi at the River Room Spa.
"A long-established lakeshore landmark, this sand-color apartment-style resort sits on 8 acres of landscaped grounds, with 1,200 feet of pristine sandy beachfront on Lake Chelan and lots of activities for all ages."-- Read Fodor's Review of Campbell's Resort
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays October 20, 2013 - April 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Not valid with other packages or promotions
- Voucher includes Wi-Fi
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; additional guests may be added based on availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): January 17-19, 2014; February 14-16, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 11, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings