Experience Maui’s Aloha Spirit at This Resort
Napili Kai Beach Resort • Lahaina, HI
- A Three-Night Stay for Two People in an Ocean-View Studio ($780)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Four People in a One-Bedroom Oceanfront Suite ($1,420)
- Welcome Cocktails for Each Guest
- $10 Toward a Whale-Watching or Snorkeling Trip of Your Choice for Each Guest
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Nine Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
This ten-acre property on Maui is the perfect island Escape for anyone seeking a Hawaiian paradise.
"Maui no ka oi"—roughly, "Maui is the best"—has become this Hawaiian island's unofficial motto, and it's easy to see why: The long stretches of sand, tropical verdure, and awesome swells deserve all the superlatives that come their way.
At Napili Kai Beach Resort, you'll be in the middle of it all. This sprawling ten-acre property—which boasts its own private-feeling beach—features four pools, a boutique day spa, a fitness room, 18-hole putting course, shuffleboard, and all the fixings (like towels, beach chairs, and coolers) for a day on the beach. It's everything you want from a resort without the resort fees. The hardest thing you'll have to do at Napili Kai is leave.
Each luxurious suite is newly renovated and equipped with a full kitchen, one or two bathrooms, a private lanai fronting one of West Maui's most beautiful swimming, snorkeling, and stand up paddleboarding (SUP) bays, along with complimentary Wi-Fi.
Say aloha each morning by grabbing breakfast at the open-air, beachfront Sea House Restaurant (winner of awards for Best Breakfast, "Maui-est" Restaurant, and Best Pau Hana Happy Hour from Maui No Ka 'Oi Magazine). Enjoy watching the whales from your private ocean-view lanai. When you're ready to socialize, you can make a lei, practice your putting skills at a putting party, or join in the weekly mai tai party. Experience Hawaiian music and dance at the weekly keiki hula show or the award-winning slack-key guitar concert. You can end the day by watching the sunset and enjoying happy hour back at the Sea House Restaurant.
Should you desire to wander farther afield, the concierge at the activity desk can arrange almost any activity—from sightseeing tours and fishing charters to dinner cruises and helicopter rides. Golfers can practice their putting on Napili Kai's professionally maintained putting green, then hit the links at one of the world-class golf courses at nearby Kapalua Resort (special rates available for Napili Kai guests), while the more adventurous can go zip lining or scuba diving.
• This deal does not include airfare; don't forget to book your own flights
• 13.42% Hawaii state and transient accommodations tax not included
• Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
Truly a gem. It is the best I have stayed in, both for service and accommodations. It is definitely a relaxing atmosphere. I am recommending this resort to all my friends. LOVED IT! LOVED IT! LOVED IT!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through October 25, 2015
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by October 15, 2015 to make booking
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes welcome cocktails for 2 to 4 adults and $10 per person toward a whale-watching snorkeling trip of your choice dependent upon option purchased
- Must be age 21+ with valid ID to consume alcohol
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 or 4 guests, depending on option purchased; up to 1 additional guest may be added for Option A based on availability - inquire at time of booking
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 15 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 13.42% Hawaii state and transient accommodations tax not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 25, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 5, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 25, 2015 • Enjoy By October 25, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings