Peace on a Mountaintop in Northeast Tennessee
Iron Mountain Inn B&B • Butler, TN
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Any Days of the Week ($249)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two with a Four-Course Dinner on Either Wednesday or Saturday ($360)
- Daily Three-Course Breakfast for Two
- Afternoon Refreshments and Bottomless Cookie Jar
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
High atop the Appalachian Mountains—miles from the resort cities to the south—Butler, Tennessee, sits amid more than 1,600 square miles of national forest. From Watauga Lake, boasting more than 100 miles of shoreline packed with hidden nooks and coves, to the Virginia Creeper Trail, which attracts hikers and bikers with 34 miles of circuitous woodland trails, Butler offers easy access to the best of northeast Tennessee.
And at Iron Mountain Inn B&B, a luxurious log home set on 140 acres of Mother Nature's finest, you'll be in the middle of it all. Whether for outdoor adventure, rest and relaxation, or a romantic getaway, this 15-year-old bed and breakfast delivers. Each room comes complete with all of the amenities for a deluxe mountain vacation, among them whirlpool tubs with candles and bubbles, terry-cloth robes, handmade quilts, and luxurious linens. Breakfast in the formal dining area often includes crêpes, Belgian waffles, French eggs, or sautéed bananas, and as the weather warms, guests can dine on the open decks.
Just outside, the heavenly hills offer plenty of opportunities for excursions such as fishing in Watauga Lake or hiking sections of the famous Appalachian Trail. If you're looking to sweeten your stay with a little cultural fun, head to The Grey Fossil Museum or take a drive down The Quilt Trail, which winds past a series of historic barns and other noteworthy structures marked by a painted quilt square. Or visit the spirits of this mountain region's past with a ghost tour in nearby Jonesborough.
"We highly recommend the Iron Mountain Inn. It is a peaceful, scenic, and wonderful place, and by far the best B&B we have visited."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and June 1, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Four-course dinner is only served on Wednesday and Saturday nights; subject to availability
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 1, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 20, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 1, 2014 • Enjoy By June 1, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings