A Stylish Affair on the Atlantic City Boardwalk
The Chelsea • Atlantic City, NJ
get it now to save even moreclose
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Four People in an Annex Oasis Guest Room ($79) or Luxe Guest Room ($99) with Late 1 p.m. Checkout, Sundays Through Thursdays
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Four People in an Annex Oasis Guest Room ($129) or Luxe Guest Room ($179), Arriving Fridays
- No Saturday Stays Available
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
There's nothing like the Boardwalk in summertime—see it all from this boutique hotel in the heart of AC.
Atlantic City has built on the mood-boosting carnivalesque atmosphere that has allowed it to continue to stake its claim as America's Playground since 1880. Sparkling in the sunshine, the Boardwalk's slew of casinos, spas, and nightclubs lets visitors know that this seaside New Jersey playground isn't East Vegas—it's First Vegas. Not just a table-gamer's paradise, Atlantic City will put anyone with a fondness for Ferris wheels, sandy shores, and high-end live entertainment on a lucky streak.
The first non-gaming hotel to hit the Boardwalk in more than four decades, The Chelsea—a boutique 20-story hotel featuring two restaurants and a few bars—sparkles with signature style, namely the old-school glamour of America's original resort town. The Luxe tower houses posh rooms appointed with one king or two queen beds, sleek and modern décor, and partial views of the bay. Rooms in The Annex, meanwhile, offer one king or two queen beds as well as retro-cool balconies and bathrooms.
Head next door to the casino at the Tropicana before indulging in a sumptuous dinner at Dining on the Fifth Floor. The next day, sit down to a delicious breakfast or lunch at Teplitzky's, The Chelsea's classic diner, and grab a cup of coffee or an early-morning plate of stuffed challah French toast. Be sure to check out the 10,000-square-foot Sea Spa to soak in the whirlpool tubs, unwind in the steam room, or bask in the sauna. Afterwards, make your way onto the bustling Boardwalk for that classic New Jersey experience.
Excellent customer service! We liked it so much we decided to stay another night. ...The rooms in the Luxe tower were great: Big comfy bed, nice walk-in shower. ...The valet car service made coming and going easy.-- LivingSocial Member
After experiencing this hotel, I will only stay here when visiting Atlantic City in the future. This beautiful boutique hotel is not only a one-of-a-kind hotel... but it happens to be one of the few non-gaming hotels I know of. I can't wait to go back!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 4 per customer, up to 4 additional as gifts; up to 4 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays June 15 to September 3, 2015
- Option D: availability is very limited; customers are encouraged to make their reservations as soon as possible
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Not valid on Saturdays
- Bedding type not guaranteed; based on merchant availability
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 4 guests
- Blackout date(s): July 3, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 3, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 1, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 3, 2015 • Enjoy By September 3, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms