A Stylish Affair on the Atlantic City Boardwalk
The Chelsea • Atlantic City, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Four People in an Annex Oasis Guest Room, Sundays Through Thursdays ($79), Fridays ($119), or Saturdays ($219)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Luxe Guest Room; Sundays Through Thursdays ($99); Fridays ($129) or Saturdays ($249) from September 1 to 30; or Fridays ($99) or Saturdays ($229) from October 1 to November 30, 2015
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Autumn on the Boardwalk brings fewer crowds and mild temps in addition to the always-humming casino floors. Have AC to yourself at this boutique hotel in the heart of it all.
Atlantic City is built on a mood-boosting, carnivalesque atmosphere that has allowed it to stake its claim as America's Playground since 1880. Sparkling in the sunshine, the Boardwalk's slew of casinos, spas, and nightclubs lets visitors know that this seaside New Jersey playground isn't East Vegas—it's First Vegas. Not just a table-gamer's paradise, Atlantic City will put anyone with a fondness for Ferris wheels, sandy shores, and high-end live entertainment on a lucky streak.
The first non-gaming hotel to hit the Boardwalk in more than four decades, The Chelsea—a boutique 20-story hotel featuring two restaurants and a few bars—sparkles with signature style, namely the old-school glamour of America's original resort town. The Luxe tower houses posh rooms appointed with one king or two queen beds, sleek and modern décor, and partial views of the bay. Rooms in The Annex, meanwhile, offer one king or two queen beds as well as retro-cool balconies and bathrooms.
Head next door to the casino at the Tropicana before indulging in a sumptuous dinner at Dining on the Fifth Floor. The next day, sit down to a delicious breakfast or lunch at Teplitzky's, The Chelsea's classic diner, and grab a cup of coffee or an early-morning plate of stuffed challah French toast. Be sure to check out the 10,000-square-foot Sea Spa to soak in the whirlpool tubs, unwind in the steam room, or bask in the sauna. Afterwards, make your way onto the Boardwalk for that classic Jersey experience.
• Valid for stays from September 7 to November 30, 2015
• Luxe rooms fill up fast—make your reservation as soon as possible
• Bed types cannot be guaranteed, and are subject to availability
• Taxes and resort fees are not included—plan on paying those directly to the property
Excellent customer service! We liked it so much we decided to stay another night. [...] The rooms in the Luxe tower were great: Big comfy bed, nice walk-in shower. [...] The valet car service made coming and going easy.-- LivingSocial Member
After experiencing this hotel, I will only stay here when visiting Atlantic City in the future. This beautiful boutique hotel is not only a one-of-a-kind hotel[...] but it happens to be one of the few non-gaming hotels I know of. I can't wait to go back!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 4 per customer, up to 4 additional as gifts; up to 4 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from September 7 to November 30, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Please note The Chelsea begins to operate on a modified schedule midweek starting 9/14/15. Weekday offers are valid on Sundays & Thursdays but can also be used on some select Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays. Please inquire with the hotel directly.
- Luxe Friday and Saturday options have limited availability; customers are encouraged to make their reservations as soon as possible.
- Bedding type not guaranteed and based on availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 4 guests
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 10, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2015 • Enjoy By November 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings