Float the San Marcos River from Rustic Cabins
Leisure Resort • Fentress, TX
get it now to save even moreclose
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Duplex Cabin, Fridays and Saturdays ($196) or Sundays through Thursdays ($186)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Country Cabin, Fridays and Saturdays ($181) or Sundays through Thursdays ($169)
- Four Tube Rentals
- A S'mores Kit and Two Leisure Resort Baseball Hats
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Four Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
It doesn't get much better than an air-conditioned cabin in Hill Country—until you throw in rentals for tubing the river and a s'mores kit.
Texas Hill Country stretches from Austin, past northern San Antonio, and all the way to the border with Mexico. The hilly, scrubby terrain looks every bit like the cowboy country of classic Texas. Wide-open spaces, coursing rivers, and the starriest skies you've ever seen call adventure-seekers from all over. Whether you prefer a speedy stallion or mountain bike, the dusty trails go on forever and ever.
Let relaxation wash over you with an Escape to Leisure Resort on the San Marcos River, just 45 miles from Austin. Each air-conditioned cabin features a kitchenette with a small refrigerator, a microwave, and a stovetop as well as a full bathroom with a shower. For those looking to get a bit closer to nature, spacious RV parking with hook-ups and airy tent-camping sites with fire pits offer lazy nights under the stars.
Once you're settled in, float down the river on one of the resort's inner tubes—a shuttle will drop you off at the Fentress bridge, and you'll enjoy a leisurely float back into camp. Or, swim and snorkel in the clear water, then sprawl out on the riverbank to dry off in the warm sunshine. Landlubbers will have a blast hiking along the property's nature trail or playing beach volleyball, miniature golf, horseshoes, and basketball. Plus, a welcome s'mores kit contains all the ingredients you need to enjoy the gooey goodness of everyone's favorite campfire treat.
• Remember to pack all bedding, pillows, towels, barbecuing utensils, and kitchenware
• Parking is included for one car—add an additional vehicle for $10 per day
The cabins were small, cozy, and functional. The staff was friendly and helpful. The river was just a two-minute walk from the cabins, the pool was great, the restrooms were clean, and the playground and putt putt golf course were great bonuses.-- LivingSocial Member
Was a fantastic trip for my family. We fished, swam, had s'mores, played putt putt, went on a nature hike, and so much more. We will definitely be back.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through February 28, 2016
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes 4 tube rentals, s'mores kit, and 2 Leisure Report baseball hats
- Voucher does not include bed linens, towels, pillows, blankets, BBQ cooking equipment, and eating utensils
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Voucher valid for 4 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes and resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Pets are not allowed
- No smoking at the property
- Credit card information and photo ID are required at check-in; must be 21 or over to check-in
- Blackout date(s): April 3 to 4; May 22 to 24; July 2 to 4; and September 4 to 6, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 30, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2016 • Enjoy By February 28, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms