Get Lost in Majestic Yosemite
Yosemite West Reservations • Yosemite West, Yosemite National Park, CA
- Pay $135 for $270 to Spend Toward a Minimum Two-Night Stay
Unique, private accommodations at Yosemite West provide easy access to the best of Yosemite National Park.
Spanning 1,200 square miles of nature's finest—from the delicate tracery of ice crystals outlining the cascading Bridalveil Fall to the striking contrast of California black oaks on new-fallen snow under azure skies—Yosemite National Park is larger than life. Even in photos, like Ansel Adam's large-format series, this majestic Sierra Nevada couldn't help but captivate the breathless world's fascination. Indeed, this "temple of nature," as naturalist John Muir described it in the 1800s, draws visitors from around the world to worship at Mother Nature's altar—and maybe do some ice skating and skiing, while they're at it.
Whatever the season, Yosemite West Reservations serves as a home base for adventure-seekers and a serene hideaway for nature-lovers. At elevations higher than 5,300 feet and located inside the park gates, Yosemite West's individual vacation homes, cottages, cabins, duplexes, condos, and suites offer the perfect location for exploring the stunning landscape of Yosemite by snowshoe or cross-country skis. They're also equipped with comfortable bedding and a full range of modern amenities like satellite TV and toasty fireplaces—just where you want to be after coming in from the cold.
"This community is off the beaten path and very quiet. We explored Glacier Point and Mariposa Grove one day and went into the Valley the next. Very comfortable and home-like."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - March 26, 2015
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by March 1, 2015 to make booking
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Minimum 2-night stay required
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $10-25 per person/night (specific to each unit); please call for details and availability of larger units
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 31 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 11% county tax not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Check-in: 4-10 p.m., after 10 p.m. subject to additional $15 per hour fee; must check-in no later than 12:30 a.m. and subject to $45 fee
- Blackout date(s): November 26-29, 2014; December 19, 2014 - January 3, 2015; February 13-21, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 26, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 26, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 26, 2015 • Enjoy By March 26, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings