Go Wild on a 10-Day Trip to South Africa
Africa Answers •
- A Ten-Day Trip to Cape Town and Limpopo, South Africa, Starting September 13 ($2,599 per Person)
- Or, A Ten-Day Trip to Cape Town and Limpopo, South Africa, Starting January 20 ($2,799 per Person) Including:
- International Flights From New York City (JFK) or Washington DC (IAD) to Cape Town and from Johannesburg to New York City or Washington DC, via South Africa Airways (Flights from Other Major US Airports Available for a Surcharge at Time of Booking)
- Domestic Flight From Cape Town to Johannesburg
- Ground Transportation Between Airports and Accommodations
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Four Nights at Garden Court De Waal in Cape Town and Three Nights at Mabula Game Lodge at Mabula Game Reserve in the Limpopo Province
- Seven Breakfasts, Three Lunches, and Three Dinners
- Six Guided Game Drives at Mabula Game Reserve
- Airline Taxes and Fuel Surcharges; Hotel Fees; and Entrance/Admission Fees
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
Cape Town's city sights and a game reserve's wild wonders make this tour one you'll remember forever.
With astonishingly beautiful Table Mountain to the south and the Atlantic Ocean's thunderous waves to the north, Cape Town's views have got it going on. But the scenes unfolding daily on its city streets prove equally colorful: brightly painted facades house sidewalk cafés and art galleries buzzing with folks of all skin colors. The active population embraces surfing, biking, and myriad other outdoor adventures—the more hair-raising, the better. And jovial Cape Town doesn't skimp on the music; people could break into song and dance on any corner at any time, and no one would be surprised.
On the opposite corner of South Africa, Mabula Game Reserve in the Limpopo Province has all the vast landscapes and wild animals you'd expect of a safari destination. This 30,000-acre territory is home to the Big Five—lions, leopards, buffalo, African elephants, and rhinoceros—as well as countless other animals, including hyenas, cheetahs, hippos, giraffes, zebras, and even honey badgers. Spotting wildlife on game drives is obviously an unforgettable experience—but you should still bring your camera on this ten-day trip, courtesy of Africa Answers.
day 1: Depart New York City (JFK) or Washington, DC (IAD) for Cape Town International Airport.
day 2: Arrive in Cape Town and take a private transfer to your hotel. Spend the rest of your day exploring Cape Town.
Overnight at Garden Court de Waal.
days 3-5: These days are yours to discover Cape Town at your leisure. Don't miss the Malay Quarter, Company Gardens, and Castle of Good Hope. Incredible photo ops abound at Table Mountain, the Cape Town Diamond Works, and the African Penguin colony at Boulders Beach.
Three nights at Garden Court de Waal. Daily breakfast provided.
day 6: Return to Cape Town's airport to catch your domestic flight to Johannesburg's O. R. Tambo International Airport. Upon landing, hop on a private transfer for the 2.5-hour drive to Mabula Game Lodge in Limpopo. Check in and squeeze in your first game drive before dinner.
Overnight at Mabula Game Lodge. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner provided.
days 7 and 8: Count on two games drives per day during your stay inside Mabula Game Reserve. In addition to beautifully decorated chalets—each with a private bathroom—the lodge has swimming pools, tennis courts, and volleyball courts for guests to enjoy during down time.
Two nights at Mabula Game Lodge. Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner provided.
day 9: Eat breakfast at the lodge before riding back to Johannesburg, where you'll board your return flight to the United States.
day 10: Arrive back in the United States with safari souvenirs and memories of the Mother City.
"Strikingly beautiful and separated by a barrier of mountains, Cape Town looks and feels different from the rest of South Africa... But Cape Town's real draw is its vibrant multiculturalism."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 4 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Please contact Africa Answers to check availability before purchasing your vouchers
- Only valid for stays from September 13 through November 30, 2014 or from January 20 through March 20, 2015; see voucher and description for details
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by August 25, 2014 to make booking
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $499
- Voucher includes ground transportation between airports and accommodations, double-occupancy accommodations for four nights at Garden Court De Waal in Cape Town and three nights at Mabula Game Lodge at Mabula Game Reserve in the Limpopo province, seven breakfasts, three lunches, and three dinners, six guided game drives at Mabula Game Reserve, all planned activities, airline taxes, airline fuel surcharges, hotel/resort fees, and entrance/admission fees
- Voucher does not include passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by the itinerary, any costs not specified as included, any meals or drinks not specified, or items of a personal nature
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 1 guest
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture (must provide two voucher numbers when confirming reservations for double occupancy purchases )
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Package is non-refundable once booked, $300 fee to make changes plus airline and hotel fees; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 18 or over to check-in
- Hotels and routing are subject to change based on availability
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Other major US airports available for a surcharge to be collected at time of booking
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2014 • Enjoy By November 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings