LivingSocial provides Reservations at participating merchant locations. If you purchase a Reservation through LivingSocial, you will be directed to schedule your Reservation for the date and time made available by the Merchant. Any scheduling restrictions, such as maximum group size or time and date availability, will be specified in the fine print of the Reservation.
The Merchant has sole responsibility for honoring any Reservation and associated discount, as well as for any of Merchant’s customer loyalty programs. Additionally, the Merchant has sole responsibility for the care and quality of all food, beverages, and services it provides to you. LivingSocial does not facilitate nor is it liable for any special requests that the Merchant may accommodate at its discretion. A Reservation may not be sold, auctioned, or bartered. LivingSocial will not provide a refund for any missed Reservation if you did not cancel or reschedule according to the Merchant's policies or the fine print. It is within the Merchant’s sole discretion to provide an alternative date and time for a dining experience after a missed Reservation.
There are several ways you can receive Deal Bucks. You can earn Deal Bucks by participating in various promotional activities and responding to certain offers (“Promotional Activity”). GMS may also issue Deal Bucks to your account for refunded purchases, or for other reasons within its discretion; or you may purchase Deal Bucks in various increments on LivingSocial gift cards.
- Promotional Activity. In order to earn Deal Bucks indicated in the Promotional Activity materials, you must comply with the terms of the applicable Promotional Activity. GMS may issue Deal Bucks to your account directly or provide you with a promotional code valid for a certain amount of Deal Bucks. If GMS issues the Deal Bucks directly to your account and a Promotional Activity must be validated, Deal Bucks may not appear in your account for up to ten (10) business days. Promotional codes, valid for a certain amount of Deal Bucks, are governed by the terms and conditions disclosed on or distributed with the specific promotional code.
- Refunds. Deal Bucks received as a refund of the amount you pay will be added to your account by GMS. Deal Bucks received as a refund of the amount you pay do not expire.
- LivingSocial Gift Cards. Deal Bucks acquired through LivingSocial gift cards are governed by the terms and conditions disclosed on or distributed with the specific gift card. Deal Bucks acquired through your use of a LivingSocial gift card may expire in accordance with applicable law.
You are responsible for ensuring that Deal Bucks you earn, purchase or are awarded as credits are added to your LivingSocial account. If you have Deal Bucks in your account, the Deal Bucks will automatically be the first form of payment applied to your future LivingSocial purchases.
The following terms and conditions apply to our trade-in program. By participating in the trade-in program, you agree to the terms and conditions below.Certain vouchers may be eligible for the trade-in program. As part of the program, you may trade-in an eligible voucher in your account for Deal Bucks credit equal to the amount paid for the voucher or another amount specified by LivingSocial. Subject to the program terms outlined below, you can then use these Deal Bucks to purchase another voucher.
For a voucher to be eligible for trade-in:
- LivingSocial, in its sole discretion, must designate the voucher as eligible.
- The code on the voucher must have not been viewed or the voucher must have not been redeemed.
- The trade-in must occur either (a) between purchase and the two (2) weeks after the promotional value expiration date, or (b) only during the two (2) weeks after the promotional value expiration date, or (c) the time period otherwise designated by LivingSocial.
After you select the voucher to trade-in, your Deal Bucks credit will be deposited in your account or associated with your account as a pending credit, at GMS’s sole discretion. You may have the option of selecting more than one eligible voucher for trade-in. If you have this option, the credit associated with each voucher will be added together to for a total Deal Bucks credit.
Once the Deal Bucks credit is deposited in your account or is pending, you will have twenty-four (24) hours or another time period otherwise designated by LivingSocial (“Trade-In Window”) to use the Deal Bucks credit to purchase another voucher-based Merchant Offering. Any voucher you select for trade-in is ineligible for redemption during the Trade-In Window.
If you do not use the Deal Bucks credit during the Trade-In Window, and the end of the Trade-In Window is before the promotional value expiration date, the amount paid and promotional value of the voucher will be restored.
If you do not use the Deal Bucks credit during the Trade-In Window, and the end of the Trade-In Window is after the promotional value expiration date, only the amount paid for the voucher will be restored.
Once the applicable value of the voucher is restored, the Deal Bucks credit will be removed from your LivingSocial account.
For pending Deal Bucks credit, GMS will only deposit the credit to your account and apply it when you complete the purchase of another voucher.
If you use some, but not all, of the Deal Bucks credit you receive during the Trade-In Window, the Deal Bucks credit not used will remain in your account and will be treated the same as Deal Bucks issued as part of a refund. There will be no value restored to those vouchers.
In addition to Coupons offered throughout the Site generally, a portion of the Site is also dedicated to Coupons. It makes available digital and printable Coupons. All content located within this portion of the Site consists of Merchant or third party content not endorsed or recommended by LivingSocial. You understand that LivingSocial: (i) does not and cannot review the content made available on this portion of the Site; (ii) LivingSocial does not validate or guarantee any of the content made available on this portion of the Site; and (iii) LivingSocial is not a party to any transaction you make on a Merchant’s site or third party site.