View the city’s monuments and landmarks—including the Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument, and US Capitol—during a double-decker bus tour
About This Deal
FreeStyle Pass: 48-Hour Double Decker Plus Choice of Two Attractions
- 1st stop for double deckers is L’Enfant Plaza
- The red loop runs daily from 10-5 pm.
- First Bus: 10:00am from Stop #1: L’Enfant Plaza
- Night Tour operates Thursday – Sunday at 7pm from L’Enfant Plaza
Flex Pass attractions include:
- Newseum- A dynamic, engaging and interactive museum of news
- International Spy Museum- An interactive espionage experience
- Bike rental- A fun and easy way to see the city
Need To Know
About CitySights DC
CitySights DC's signature double-decker bus tours of the United States's capital come which comes with hop-on, hop-off privileges—and there's plenty of reason to do both. Hopping on means informed narration in 11 languages, including Portuguese and German, and a break for tired feet. Hopping off is appealing too. It means leisurely exploration of some of the country's most important landmarks, such as the White House, Washington Monument, and Lincoln Memorial, whose beard grows if you stare at it long enough. Other tours cover similar terrain in different ways. On boat tours, passengers see the sites from the Potomac River, and on bike tours, they pedal themselves from locale to locale.