What You Get
How to Book
- Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional fee to travel solo.
- Choose your package from the drop-down menu.
- After purchasing this deal, follow the instructions on your voucher to book your trip with Gate 1 Travel no later than 10/25/22.
Know Before You Go
- Additional fees to travel solo:
- Stay at Movenpick Cairo Media City: $150
- Stay at Hyatt Regency Cairo West: $350
- Additional taxes & fees: Optional tours and gratuities not included.
- Proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 is required in order to travel with Gate 1 Travel.
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department's website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: Arabic
- Currency: Egyptian Pound
Egypt Vacation with Pyramids and Sphinx Tour
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York (JFK)
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (215) 315-3955.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
- All transfers
Hotels (5 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 5 nights of accommodations at Movenpick Cairo Media City or Hyatt Regency Cairo West in Cairo
- Hotel porterage, taxes, fees, and service charges
Attractions & Meals
- Daily breakfast
- Day 3: Embark on a morning tour of the Pyramids of Giza that includes a visit to the magnificent Sphinx that guards the Giza plateau
Ideas for Your Vacation
Built with an estimated 2.3 million limestone blocks totaling more than 6.5 million tons, the massive pyramids of Giza have withstood the sands of time. They’re among the oldest tourist attractions on the planet and the only remaining of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. During this 7-day vacation from Gate 1 Travel, you’ll get a guided tour of these pyramids, then have the rest of the trip to explore Cairo on your own or go on optional excursions.
- Khan El-Khalili bazaar: Feel like you've been transported to 14th-century Egypt via a labyrinth of brass lanterns and colorful mounds of spices.
- The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities: Admire its collection of carved sarcophagi and golden jewelry.
- Al Azhar Park: Stroll along palm-lined paths and enjoy views of Cairo from one of the park's cafés.
Call Gate 1 Travel at (215) 315-3955 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Half-day tour of Memphis and the Sakkara pyramids with lunch
- Dinner cruise on the Nile
- Full-day tour of Alexandria
- Full-day Civilization Museum & Coptic Cairo
- Half-day Egyptian Museum with lunch
- Half-day Citadel & Khan El Khalili Bazaar with dinner
- Promotional value expires Oct 25, 2022. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 10/25/22 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, inclusions/airfare/airline subject to availability
- Due to limited availability, departure gateways may be substituted by Gate 1 with an alternate nearby airport
- Additional fees may apply for some departure dates
- $200 per person to cancel; 61-day cancellation required or fee of 50% voucher price; 31-day or fee up to 90% voucher price; 2-day or fee up to voucher price
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Gate 1 Travel at (215) 315-3955 to confirm
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website, http://travel.state.gov, for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements
- Please find more info by visiting the US Embassy in Egypt's site here
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Additional fee to travel solo: $150 for stay at Movenpick Cairo Media City or $350 for stay at Hyatt Regency Cairo West
- Motor coaches are not accessible for wheelchairs, walkers, or motorized scooters
- Optional tours and gratuities not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings