✈ 11-Day India Guided Tour with Hotels and Air from Indus Travels - Delhi, Mandawa, Chambal, Agra, and Jaipur
India Tour. Price is per Person, Based on Two Guests per Room. Buy One Voucher per Person.
Limited quantity available
Over 30 bought
Indus Travels: 6,000+ of our travelers served since 2014
See the Taj Mahal on an 11-Day Tour of India
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- New York (JFK)
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Indus Travels at (866) 978-2997.
Hotels (8 nights + 2 overnight flights)
Attractions & Meals
- Arrival meeting and assistance by Indus Travels representative
- Services of an English-speaking tour manager and trained staff
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary
- Special Rajasthani dinner
Tour Itinerary at a Glance
- Day 1: Take an overnight flight to India.
- Day 2: Arrive in Delhi.
- Day 3: Visit the Qutab Minar, the world’s tallest brick minaret.
- Day 4: Ride to Mandawa and take a walking tour through this sleepy town.
- Day 5: Depart for Jaipur, known as the Pink City for its sandstone buildings.
- Day 6: Visit the City Palace on a half-day tour of Jaipur.
- Day 7: Consider taking an optional tour on this free day in the Chambal valley.
- Day 8: Ride to Agra, where you’ll have the rest of the day to yourself.
- Day 9: See the ornate Taj Mahal.
- Day 10: After riding about seven hours to Delhi, you’ll board an overnight flight home.
- Day 11: Arrive in the United States.
Call Indus Travels at (866) 978-2997 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; must be 10 years or older to travel and a voucher is required
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Experience Elephants tour ($75 USD per person)
- Half-day tour of Amber Fort ($45 USD per person)
- Visit of Jantar Mantar ($35 USD per person)
- Jeep Safari-Sarus Trail ($70 USD per person)
- The River Safari tour ($70 USD per person)
- Tomb of Itmad-Ud-Daulah tour ($40 USD per person)
- Agra Fort tour ($40 USD per person)
What You Get
How to Book
- Choose your package from the drop-down menu.
- After purchasing this deal, follow the instructions on your voucher to book your trip with Indus Travels no later than 12/28/18.
Know Before You Go
- Additional taxes & fees: $499 fee to travel solo.
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: Hindi and English
- Currency: Indian rupee
- Visa required for travel to India and must be arranged in advance of one’s departure from North America
The Fine Print
- Promotional value expires Dec 29, 2018. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 12/28/18 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- All cancellations subject to fee up to voucher price; travel insurance is highly recommended
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Must be 8 or older to travel
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airline subject to change/availability
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Indus Travels at (866) 978-2997 to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements
- $499 fee to travel solo.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.