All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid for one adult aged 13+ and one child aged 2-12
- See dates and times
- Free admission for children under 2
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Valid for one adult aged 13+ and one child aged 2-12. Limit 4 per person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Winter Walk of Lights
Every winter, the Meadowlark Botannical Gardens are transformed into a holiday spectacle. Visitors watch their breath mist in the air in front of them as they walk the half-mile of trails in the gardens and spot the annual light displays set-up alongside the lake, including the Fountain of Lights and the Holiday Nature Walk. Trees covered roots-to-branches in bright yellow lights and fences wrapped in golden reds shimmer together to bring holiday cheer to Northern Virginia. Guests can also stop by the Snowflake Shoppe on-site for toys and gifts like light-up hats and jewelry that match the scenery. And for those with an appetite, the S'more Snack Shop offers the chance to roast marshmallows and sip hot cocoa by a fire.
- The lights are open to the public rain or shine and on the major winter holidays—including Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Set pieces like a giant Santa's sleigh and different exotic trees and flowers decorated with lights make great photo opportunities.
- Guests can buy refreshments at the S`more Snack Shop and in the Visitor Center.
- Children can receive a Light Search sheet at the start of the walk that sends them on a scavenger hunt to find animals and light displays.
Know the Rules
- Outside food and beverages are prohibited.
- Service animals are permitted but no pets.
- Guests are asked to not walk on or around light displays or their electrical wiring.