Experienced aesthetician performs customized facial treatments that aim to brighten and rejuvenate the skin.
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Type of microdermabrasion: crystal
- About crystal microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand gently over your face in short, quick strokes. The wand emits a jet of super-fine crystals in an effort to break up dull, dead skin cells.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Benefits of customized facials: by definition, positive outcomes of customized facial vary, as the choice of ingredients used is determined after making a proper diagnosis of problems affecting negatively condition of the skin. Common problems that can be treated include: acne, rosacea, redness, and signs of an aging process such as fine lines or wrinkles.
View Michelle Norvell Aesthetics’ other offers:
About Michelle Norvell Aesthetics
Owner of Michelle Norvell Aesthetics and Liv Beautiful, Michelle Norvell is a family nurse practitioner who began her career in emergency medicine. She discovered her passion for aesthetics and pursued it. She became a master injector and adopted a philosophy of living your best life and never settling for less. She takes pride in the relaxing and welcoming atmosphere she maintains for both her male and female clients. Her focus is on natural aesthetics to enhance beauty and inspire confidence with services that include:
- Laser-Lipo Treatments
- Medical-Grade Microneedling
- Microdermabrasion and Facial
- IPL Photorejuvenation
- Enzyme Peel and Microdermabrasion
- Hydra Lux Facials
- Teeth Whitening