Skilled aesthetician performs customized facial treatments to improve one’s overall skin texture
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Pumpkin peels use pumpkin enzymes to exfoliate and add vitamins and nutrients to the skin. In many cases, pumpkin peels result in an immediate improvement of skin tone and texture.
- Those with sensitive or acne-prone skin can benefit from the pumpkin peel because it is less intrusive than a glycolic peel.
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
View Michelle Norvell Aesthetics' other offers:
About Michelle Norvell Aesthetics
Owner of Michelle Norvell Aesthetics and Liv Beautiful, Michelle Norvell is a family nurse practitioner who began her career in emergency medicine. She discovered her passion for aesthetics and pursued it. She became a master injector and adopted a philosophy of living your best life and never settling for less. She takes pride in the relaxing and welcoming atmosphere she maintains for both her male and female clients. Her focus is on natural aesthetics to enhance beauty and inspire confidence with services that include:
- Laser-Lipo Treatments
- Medical-Grade Microneedling
- Microdermabrasion and Facial
- IPL Photorejuvenation
- Enzyme Peel and Microdermabrasion
- Hydra Lux Facials
- Teeth Whitening