A team of pest control experts helps ensure an exterior area free of mosquitos and ticks for up to three weeks
What You'll Get
- Types of pests covered: mosquitos and ticks
- Service area: Valid only for select zip codes.
- Number of treatments/visits: two
- Eco-friendly products: yes, the formula is natural and consists of water and essential oils
- Recommended frequency of treatment: every 14–21 days
- Patrons don’t need to be home for the treatment, and they can return to the yard 30 minutes afterward.
- The spray kills mosquitoes and ticks and keeps away new invaders, which can carry diseases and ruin outdoor parties.
When to Call in the Pros
- Termites: Because they can destroy the very structure of your home, it’s best to have a professional to deal with a termite problem.
The Fine Print
About Mosquito Squad
There is a war brewing across America's patios and backyard barbecues. Mosquitoes, ticks, and all pests capable of drawing up battle plans disrupt outdoor gatherings with their bites—a nuisance that the techs at Mosquito Squad hope to eradicate. Treaters of 90,000 households using their EPA-registered all-natural treatment system, they mist pest-laden areas with a control solution that repels up to 95% of tiny infiltrators. Alternatively, they can take a natural approach that eschews chemicals for bug-repelling essential oils. However, the bug fighters aren't just focused on making outdoor events more comfortable; they also hope to quell the spread of insect-carried diseases such as West Nile virus and Lyme disease.