Specialist wards off pests with an interior and exterior home treatment that covers up to 4,000 square feet
What You'll Get
- The service includes a treatment of the exterior perimeter and home interior as well as clearing of eaves and overhangs for spiderwebs (valid only for the first floor).
- Additionally, technicians will perform an analysis to check for other potential issues.
- The treatment helps reduce populations of ants, roaches, scorpions, spiders, crickets, camel crickets, mole crickets, centipedes, millipedes, silverfish, clover mites, and earwigs.
Click here to see Southern Pest Control’s service areas.
- Safety pre-cautions include:
- All technicians are issued Half Face Respirators as part of their personal protective equipment. Technicians are required to use the respirators to help protect homeowners, their home, and themselves.
- Technicians also use 6 mm disposable rubber work gloves that are changed before each appointment.
The Fine Print
About Southern Pest Control
Serving more than 30,000 clients across Virginia and Maryland annually, Southern Pest Control was ranked as the 25th largest company of its kind in the Southeast by Pest Control Technology magazine. From bugs such as ants and roaches to rodents such as rats and gremlins, the pest-removal crews arrive on the hour to avoid customers waiting all day for their appointments. The treatments can rid homes of termites or protect pets from fleas, ticks, and fire ants dwelling in backyards. Southern Pest Control’s contracts cut down on unnecessary chemical application and expenses by performing annual inspections and treating problems only when infestations occur. To further its commitment toward cutting down on waste, Southern Pest Control works to reduce its paper consumption by 90% through a paperless customer-contact system.