Online vegan cooking course helps vegetable lovers cook nourishing food that tastes great—without meat or dairy
About This Deal
- Students learn the best ways to prep, cook, and enjoy their own vegan meals through a course package.
- 24/7 access to online training, including eight whole food recipes made by Chef Cynthia Louise
- Helps learners understand veganism not as a diet, but as a lifestyle
- Series of step-by-step video tutorials
- Recipes include sweet-corn and pumpkin soup, savory quinoa, nachos, and banana smoothies
Thanks to the instructors at Trendimi, the world of fashion, events, beauty, health, and interior design is only a few clicks away. In fact, they don't even require you to leave the house. Their collection of online courses has helped over 190,000 students from 139 countries bolster their personal fashion knowledge or prepare for careers in the personal shopping or clothing and style industries. Over 70 professional online courses help students jump-start careers in fields as diverse as nail artist and event planner.
Filled with full videos and interactive activities, personal-shopper courses instruct students on assisting personal-shopping clients in their fashion and style choices, while makeup-artistry classes teach students professional brush and color-matching techniques. Nail-artist courses equip students with the knowledge and skills needed to start a career in nail care, while hairstylist classes teach insider tips and tricks on hairstyling techniques. The team even offers an online wedding-planning course that instructs students on all the details they need to plan a successful event, from choosing dates and venues to selecting an appropriate theme.