An introduction to plant-based, whole-food cooking that can help users become healthier and gain more energy through their diets
About This Deal
- Teaches users how to heal and nourish their bodies through a plant-based diet, always with ingredients available at local supermarkets
- Authored by Cynthia Louise, a professional and qualified plant-based chef who has over 15 years of experience in the wellness industry
- Comprised of 34 modules beginning with an introduction and moving through over 30 tasty and healthy recipes
- Each whole-food recipe is step-by-step, easy to follow, and quick
- Besides just the recipe, users learn how each meal will nourish them
- Recipes focus on cutting out refined sugars and teach how to make creamy, satisfying dishes without dairy
- Course teaches how to properly store leftovers so nothing goes to waste
About International Open Academy
International Open Academy are expertly created by a team of professional online educators with a depth of experience across a variety of industries. A community of over 1,000,000 students provides a collaborative environment to learn, gain hands-on knowledge, and discover insider tips on interesting new skills or careers. All courses are accredited and completed online so students have the freedom to complete their studies any time, at their own pace, and from anywhere.
IOA guides students on their path to achieving success, gaining continuous professional education (CPD/CPE) accreditation for their work along the way. Courses are structured into an easy-to-follow syllabus, containing detailed written, graphical, and instructional guides as well as a plethora of instructional videos. Created to support careers, passions, and past-times, IOA provides students a gateway to try new careers in countries around the world. Students will receive an Immediate certificate download after completing the course.