Eatery is best known for its classic and specialty burgers, homemade sauces, and hand-cut fries. Next to popular soccer bar Amsterdam Tavern
About This Deal
- Type of cuisine: Casual American slow food
- Click here to view the menu and prices
About The Dam
The Dam brings comfort food to St. Louis' historic Tower Grove neighborhood. From burgers to house-made chicken wings, and even vegan options the diverse menu offers a bite to satisfy every palette. What's more, The Dam sources local, seasonal produce and ingredients.
- Hand-cut Belgian style fries: come topped with any of The Dam's handmade sauces including garlic mayo, spicy bbq, or chilli & cheese
- Specialty burgers: include The Animal, a triple burger topped with American cheese, grilled onions, jalapenos, bacon, and finished off with BBQ sauce
- Amsterdam Apps: including specials like the vegetable tempura of the day or The Loaded Bowl packed with homemade chili, tomatoes, onions, sour cream, scallions, and shredded cheese.