What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- 2016 Monarch Glen Merlot: 97-point Double Gold Medal-winning California red with a full-bodied feel and inviting notes of berries, plums, and spice
- 2014 Cala de Poeti Maremma Toscana: a complex and fruity Tuscan red with a 96-point Platinum Medal
- 2014 Finca Del Mar Tempranillo: an oak-aged red with notes of red fruit and toasted vanilla, and a Gold Medal heritage
- 2016 El Macho White: a floral blend of Spanish Sauvignon and Viura with flavors of fresh citrus and green apples, and a recent Platinum Medal
- 2015 Les Chartrons Bordeaux Blanc: a zesty and delicate French white with notes of citrus and honeysuckle, and a Best of Class Gold Medal
- 2016 La Rèfèrence Grenache Rosé: a fresh and pleasant, 95-point Double Gold Medal-winning French Rosé with delicate notes of raspberry
- Abbazia Cuvèe Prestige: Prosecco-esque, 90-point Gold Medal-winning bubbly from Italy
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per order. Online redemption only. Extra fee for shipping. Ships only to select states. Must be 21 or older to order and receive wine; 21+ adult signature and I.D. required for delivery. Void where prohibited by law. Offer is valid for one use per order only, and is not combinable with any other promotion. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wine Insiders
Wine Insiders was founded over 35 years ago to seek out the best and most affordable wines from around the globe. Its panel of wine-tasting experts approves only 5 out of every 100 bottles sampled, ensuring that only the most delicious wines are recommended to customers. The team even offers a satisfaction guarantee: if customers aren't 100% delighted by the vinos they've selected, Wine Insiders will refund the full cost of the order, no questions asked—not even "So, you doing anything fun this weekend?" Despite its staff's legendary pickiness, Wine Insiders stocks a variety of red and white wines, including pinot noirs, pinot grigios, rieslings, and cabernet sauvignons, each joined by an informative description.