An Altitude Adjustment in the Denver Foothills
Aspen Peak Cellars at Clifton House Inn • Conifer, CO
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Wednesdays through Sundays, in the Cabernet or Merlot Room
- VIP Tour, Tasting, and Barrel Room Visit for Two
- Bottle of Aspen Peak Cellars Wine
- Full Gourmet Breakfast
- Two Souvenir Wine Glasses
- Antipasto Plate with Cheese and Crackers
Even the most seasoned lowlanders occasionally need to lift their spirits, and what better way than to head for the hills and Escape to Aspen Peak Cellars at Clifton House Inn, situated in the shadow of Pikes Peak.
Whether it's a romantic retreat for two or a gals weekend, your high-in-the-sky getaway includes a one-night stay for two in the Cabernet or Merlot room—each uniquely decorated in an intimately rustic style—on Wednesdays through Sundays, and a full gourmet breakfast for $99.
Start at the inn's winery in Bailey, Colorado, where you'll receive a VIP tour, a first-hand peek of the barrel room with a wine tasting, souvenir glass sippers, and an antipasto plate with cheese and crackers. Then, head to Conifer via Highway 285, check in to your room, and pop open an included bottle of Aspen Peak Cellars wine.
When it's time to indulge your outdoor spirit, five acres of meadows and rolling hills beckon you to linger longer, and a nice stroll among the elk and eagles—especially in the spring, when the flowers are bursting forth in all their grandeur—is the perfect way to whet your appetite for lunch at the inn's bistro, where you can tuck into seared ahi tostadas or a roasted portobello sandwich.
Should you need a bit of city life, the mile-high metropolis of Denver is only a short 40 minutes away, offering up all the urban culture you need alongside abundant watering holes and tons of art galleries and museums. Or, stay closer to your vino headquarters and you'll find that the town of Conifer offers outstanding shopping opportunities, as well as a host of historic places to channel your inner cowboy. Don't miss the trails and the turn-of-century structures at Meyer Ranch Park (some are even listed on the National Register of Historic Places).
When lofty ambitions call your name, a stay at Aspen Peak Cellars at Clifton House Inn will raise your spirit to new heights and banish any sea-level sorrows.
"The new proprietors are an amazing couple with a gift of hospitality. They are both trained chefs (met at the Brown Palace), so the food is amazing. And the wine that they make on-site is spectacular."-- Citysearch
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit one per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/resort fees not included and payable directly to the property
- Blackout Dates: 4/7-4/8, 5/12-5/13, 5/27-5/28
- Property is closed Mondays and Tuesdays
- Winery Open 11am-4pm; winery is in Bailey which is a 15-minute drive from the property
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • Enjoy By June 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings