An Enticing Estate in Howard County
The Columbia Inn at Peralynna • Columbia, MD
- A Two-Night Weekday Stay for Two in a Victorian Turret Suite: J, V, or K ($348) or Cozy Dream Suite: D, R, X, Y, or Z ($397)
- Or, a Two-Night Weekend Stay for Two in Victorian Turret Suite: J, V, or K ($395) or Cozy Dream Suite: D, R, X, Y, or Z ($489)
- Daily Gourmet Breakfast
- Bottle of Champagne, Chocolate-Covered Strawberries, and Rose-Petal Bath
- $25 Credit Per Person for an In-House Massage
- $15 Dinner Credit for Café de Paris
- $10 Gift Card for The Rumor Mill Fusion Bar & Restaurant
- Tour or Tasting for Two at Elk Run Vineyards
You'd go to great lengths (or is it Wuthering Heights?) to spend a romantic weekend at a grand estate, but your better half adamantly resists splurging. Let this week's Escape satisfy both your Sense and Sensibility: getaway for a two-night stay on Sundays through Thursdays in a Victorian Turret Suite ($348) or Cozy Dream Suite ($397) at The Columbia Inn at Peralynna. Or, get away on a weekend with the same package in a Victorian Turret Suite ($395) or Cozy Dream Suite ($489).
The BedandBreakfast.com Diamond Collection member pampers guests with a Vanity Fair of Tempur-Pedic mattresses, fireplaces, wet bars, Jacuzzis, and private balconies overlooking the gently rolling hills of Columbia's farmland. Romance your Rochester with an included bottle of bubbly, a plate of chocolate-covered strawberries, and a rose-petal Jacuzzi bath before heading downstairs for wine and cheese happy hour in the library.
If you prefer walking the moors to reading quietly by the fire, enjoy a complimentary game of golf (including club and cart rental) at nearby Hobbit's Glen Golf Club or Fairway Hills Golf Club. Then sample the varietals and tour the property at Elk Run Vineyards.
And if your Darcy isn't capital at conversation, he'll love kicking back in front of the big-screen TV in the inn's game room—complete with billiards and cards—while you indulge in an in-house massage with one of two $25 massage credits.
You're bound to wrap up this retreat with Pride (for having snagged a good deal) and Prejudice (against ever staying anywhere else).
"The bed was very comfortable with soft sheets and a nice fluffy comforter. Breakfasts were very good. Omelets, home fries, sausage, bacon, pancakes, French toast—you name it they would fix it."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Massage credit is for $25 per person; cannot be combined
- Maximum two people per reservation
- Green fees are not included
- $15 credit for Cafe de paris is valid with a dinner purchase over $65
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 28, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 28, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 28, 2012 • Enjoy By December 28, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings