A Plunge Into Caribbean Paradise
Coco Reef Resort & Spa • Crown Point, Trinidad and Tobago
- A Five-Day, Four-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Ocean-View Room ($1,200) from May to October 30
- Or, a Five-Day, Four-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Ocean-View Room ($1,500) from Now to April 30
- Daily Breakfast Buffet
- Nightly Dinner With Wine
- Caribbean Fruit Cocktail and Fresh Fruit on Arrival
- Use of Non-Motorized Water Sports Equipment
- 50% Discount Toward Additional Nights
- All Taxes and Resort Fees Included
If your last few getaways haven't exactly made waves, this week's Escape to Coco Reef Resort & Spa in Tobago is sure to make a splash.
Turn vacation tides with a five-day, four-night stay for two in a deluxe ocean-view room during the high season from now through April 30 ($1,500) or during the low season from from May 1 through October 30 ($1,200).
Your Escape includes a daily breakfast buffet in the Tamaras Restaurant, nightly dinner with wine upon request, a cool Caribbean fruit cocktail and fresh fruit upon arrival, the use of non-motorized water sports equipment, half off each additional room night, and all taxes and resort fees.
Shore up your morning fitness routine at the elaborate fitness center and spa or serve up a game of tennis on one of the meticulously maintained outdoor courts. Then, be prepared to experience what Lonely Planet says are "beaches so mesmerizing you'll forget your name, first-class diving through coral wonderlands... and luxuriant rain forests prime for bird-watching, hiking, and cycling."
You'll want to steer clear of some of the sand and water—especially if it's along the championship Mount Irvine Bay Golf Course, carved from the grounds of an old coconut plantation on the north coast of Tobago.
For a night on the town, dune yourself a favor and stop by Bacchanals Restaurant for buffet-style fare in a casual setting, and return to your stunning balcony view of Coconut Bay and the Caribbean Sea before drifting off to sleep in your queen- or king-size bed as the waves sing you a lapping lullaby.
Take the plunge and Escape to something different—the water is just fine.
For additional information, visit Coco Reef Resort & Spa on Facebook.
"The hotel offers 15 suites with large balconies and patios overlooking the Caribbean and lush tropical gardens. The complex is near a trio of the island's best beaches—Store Bay, Pigeon Point, and Coconut Beach itself are just steps from your room."-- Frommers
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit two per purchaser, up to two additional as gifts
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are February 12-29, 2012
- Taxes and fees are included
- Based upon double occupancy
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 30, 2012 • Enjoy By October 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings