Quiet Lights Amid Nantucket Nights
Seven Sea Street Inn • Nantucket, MA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in a Queen ($270) or King Room ($327)
- Or a Two-Night Stay for Two, Fridays and Saturdays, in a Queen ($312) or King Room ($349)
- Bottle of Wine and a Welcome Box
- Cisco Brewery Beer Tasting for Two
- Afternoon Coffee and Tea
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
Spending your winter months as a hermit is understandable, but as spring washes ashore, it's time to break out of your shell. See the sights historic Nantucket has to offer with an Escape to the Seven Sea Street Inn.
This charming bed and breakfast will have you swimming in serenity with a two-night stay for two in a Queen or King Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($270 or $327 respectively) or Fridays and Saturdays ($312 or $349 respectively). Whichever your package, you'll be drenched in amenities including a welcome box chocolate-covered cranberries in a decorative container; a bottle of wine; and afternoon coffee, tea, and cookies.
Your visit to the island will be positively beachy as you as you lose yourself amid the tree-lined streets. The hotel's central location means you're just a short walk from Main Street, Jetties Beach, Steamboat Wharf, and Brant Point Lighthouse.
Spend an afternoon on a bike ride through the cobblestone streets of Siasconset, soaking up the breathtaking harbor views. You'll likely work up a thirst, which you'll want to quench at Cisco Brewers. There you'll embark on an afternoon tasting of fresh-made microbrews, compliments of your Escape.
Shopping on the island is a splash, too. Sift through wares like traditional Nantucket Lightship baskets, scrimshaw, and other crafts by local artisans that you'll only find here.
Come dinnertime, swim through an ocean of dining options. Try out local favorite, Lola 41. This hot spot offers up a combination of American comfort food and Japanese fare. Take a bite out of the Indulgent Macaroni and Cheese made with applewood-smoked bacon, baby arugula, and truffle breadcrumbs. Or sample an array of specialty sushi.
End your evening with a glass of wine on the inn's patio before nodding off to the sound of the waves as you sleep atop your pillow-top mattress, wrapped in luxurious high-thread-count linens.
Tradition says throwing a penny over the railing on the ferry back to Hyannis will ensure your return to Nantucket, so you better fill your pockets with change––after a seaside retreat like this, you'll want to be on the next boat.
"The atmosphere at the inn was welcoming and relaxed, but extremely clean, private, and professionally run. All the amenities you would expect at a top-notch establishment, but also the charm and character of a family-run inn."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit two per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability at both the hotel and brewery
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 15 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Must be at least 21 years old and have valid ID for tastings at Cisco
- Cisco Brewery tours are available Monday through Saturday noon to 7pm until April 1st then 10 to 7pm. Tours are available Sunday noon to 5pm
- Upgrade to Queen Suite for $50 per package; subject to availability at booking
- Upgrade to King Suite for $75 per package; subject to availability at booking
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 12, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 12, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 12, 2012 • Enjoy By April 12, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings