Angling for Fun in the White River Basin
The Suites at Fall Creek • Branson, MO
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Studio, Sundays through Thursdays ($149) or Fridays and Saturdays ($179)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Condo, Sundays through Thursdays ($199) or Fridays and Saturdays ($229)
- Two Tickets to Titanic Branson Museum
Everyone has a big fish story, and it's about time to write one of your own. Take the bait with this week's Escape to Branson, Missouri, in the Ozark Mountains.
You and your catch will spend two nights in a studio, Sundays through Thursdays ($149) or Fridays and Saturdays ($179), at The Suites at Fall Creek.* Or, if you're going to need a bigger boat, opt to stay in a one-bedroom condo, Sundays through Thursdays ($199) or Fridays and Saturdays ($229). Studios feature queen beds and partial kitchens, while one-bedroom condos offer king beds, full kitchens, living rooms, jetted tubs, and screened porches.
Cast your line on the picturesque Table Rock Lake for premier trout fishing, or rent a boat for a sunny afternoon of sailing. If the fish aren't biting, a hike along the surrounding hickory forest trails will blow you out of the water.
Take to dry land for live shows along legendary 76 Country Music Boulevard or rock the boat with two included tickets to Titanic Branson. The three-story museum replica of the original ship—which Travel + Leisure calls a "must-see"—houses a scale reproduction of the grand staircase and more than $4.5 million of recovered artifacts.
For comfort food like fried chicken and biscuits, net a bite to eat at Branson Cafe. Or reserve a table at the Chateau Grille overlooking Table Rock Lake to pamper your palate with pan-seared Faroe Island salmon.
At the end of the day, you'll be hooked on the natural beauty of the Ozarks, but fishing season won't last forever: Reel in this Escape before it wriggles free.
*Incidental security deposit of $250, due at check-in for all stays, to be held on major credit or debit card.
"This was our first visit to Branson and we were impressed by our accomodations at The Suites at Fall Creek. We had an apartment overlooking the lake and really took advantage of hanging out on the large, screened porch and watching the wildlife."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one per purchaser, one additional as a gift
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout dates: April 6 - 8, 2012
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Must have a major credit card (not linked to a debit card) to check-in
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- No pets allowed
- $250 incidental security deposit, due at the time of check-in, will be held on a debit or major card
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 16, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 16, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 16, 2012 • Enjoy By May 16, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings