Back in the Saddle in the Sequatchie Valley
A Tennessee Guest Ranch • Dunlap, TN
- A Two-Night Stay for Two on Mondays through Fridays
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- Three-Hour Guided Horseback Ride and Riverside Saddlebag Lunch
- 45-Minute Introduction to Horse Handling and Safety, 90-Minute Professional Mounting Training Session, and One-Hour Horse Care and Grooming Lesson
- Instructional Roping Session with Metal Cows
- Morning Cowboy Cooking Class and Evening Chuck Wagon Cooking Class
- Cowboy Caviar Appetizer with Glass of Southern Sweet Tea
- Cowboy Gift Basket
You earned your spurs when you accepted a dare from your posse to ride the mechanical bull—although successfully doing so made you walk funny for a week.
Give your routine a similar jolt (without the hitch in your get-along) and experience the true cowboy lifestyle with an Escape to A Tennessee Guest Ranch, located about 45 minutes north of Chattanooga. Lasso a pardner and mosey on over for a two-night stay for two on Mondays through Fridays, including daily breakfast and dinner ($680).
Upon check-in, you'll each receive your very own ranch horse to bond with and ride during your stay. Don't worry if your cowboy/girl skills are rusty—Escapees are treated to a 45-minute introduction to horse handling and safety; a 90-minute professional mounting training session; a one-hour horse care and grooming class; and a three-hour guided horseback ride through the breathtaking Sequatchie Valley, including a riverside saddlebag lunch.
Back at the ranch, kick off your boots and relax under open skies on the back deck or beside the pool. Fuel up on an afternoon snack of cowboy caviar (a spicy mixture of black beans, tomatoes, corn, and avocado), as you sip an ice-cold glass of Southern sweet tea.
Your equine education also includes an instructional roping session—where you'll practice lassoing metal cows—and two cowboy cooking classes. Milk a cow the old-fashioned way, feed the chickens, and collect eggs to use during your morning cooking class; then enjoy the resulting meal with a steaming cup of speciality cowboy caramel coffee. Later, rustle up some grub under the stars during your evening chuck wagon cooking class.
Before you hit the hay in your Western-themed guest room, shoot the breeze over a good old-fashioned game of checkers or dominoes.
The included cowboy gift basket will remind you of your fond memories as a ranch wrangler, and the cowboy thrills will last far longer than those eight seconds on the bucking bronco.
For additional information, visit A Tennessee Guest Ranch on Facebook.
“Nestled on a ridge that runs through the valley is a hidden horse lover’s paradise… The voice of your riding instructor rolls across the late morning dew as you receive a whole new world of knowledge about horses.”-- OutdoorCircle.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one per purchaser, up to one additional as gifts
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by August 31, 2012
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of one week applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 7/1/2012 - 7/31/2012
- The meals that are included are dinner on your check-in day, breakfast lunch and dinner on the second day, and breakfast on the day you check-out
- Check-in is at 5 p.m. and check-out is at 10 a.m.
- $50 required to hold reservation
- Up to two children can be added to the stay at additional charge; confirm at booking
- All guests intending on participating in horse-mounted activities subject to BMI weight restrictions, at sole discretion of Ranch owners
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 21, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 21, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 21, 2013 • Enjoy By March 21, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings