Unforgettable Night in Friday Harbor
Friday Harbor House • Friday Harbor, WA
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in a Harbor View Room (Friday and Saturday Stays Available for an Additional $50)
- Bottle of Wine and Handmade Truffles Upon Arrival
- Continental Breakfast for Two
- Chef's Choice Appetizer for Two at The Bluff Restaurant • Bar • Terrace
Play the Bogart to her Bergman when you find your destiny in the Evergreen State—and toast to the beginning of a beautiful friendship—with a scene-stealing retreat to San Juan Island's Friday Harbor House.
Be the master of your fate just 100 miles from Seattle over the sparkling waters of Washington's Friday Harbor for a one-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays, in a full Harbor View room, where you and your plus-one will be greeted with a bottle of artisan Pinot Noir, handmade truffles, and a chef's-choice appetizer for two at The Bluff Restaurant • Bar • Terrace ($165).
Kiss her as if it were the last time in this picturesque island setting, which The New York Times named number two in its list of 41 places to go in 2011. Fill up on a hearty continental breakfast of baked goods and housemade granola, and warm up by the cozy fireplace in your guest room. Or, take advantage of the town's bike rentals, hiking, kayaking, and seasonal whale watching.
Head for dinner at The Bluff, where Chef Kyle Nicholson's passion for leveraging local, sustainable agriculture is reflected in the straightforward and pure cuisine he creates with the help of ingredients from the surrounding land and sea.
Follow your heart to an unforgettable vacation fit for the big screen. Here's looking at you, kid.
For additional information, visit Friday Harbor House on Facebook.
"Ride the ferry through the San Juan Islands... to the Friday Harbor House where 23 modern guest rooms and suites have Arts and Crafts furniture, fireplaces, and oversize jet tubs, and most rooms have views of the harbor and pine-covered islands."-- Travel + Leisure
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Must book with hotel by April 27, 2012
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit two per purchaser, up to two additional as gifts
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 30 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Stay on a Friday or Saturday night for an additional $50 payable directly to the hotel at the time of booking; please book by calling 866-722-7356 for Friday or Saturday night stays
- Blackout dates include, but not limited to, April 24, May 23, May 25 - 28
- Additional nights can be booked and paid for directly with the hotel at time of voucher redemption at a 20% discount from the standard property rates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 12, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 12, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 12, 2012 • Enjoy By June 12, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings