Legendary Sophistication in Exotic Colombia
Mantaraya Travel • Bogota, Colombia
- A Four-Day, Three Night Trip to Colombia for Two with a City Package, Including Either a Tour of Bogotá and the Museo del Oro ($999), or a Whitewater Rafting Package on Rio Negro ($1,100)
- A Three-Night Stay for Two at Cité Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi and Daily Breakfast
- Juan Valdez Colombian Coffee Welcome Gift
- Complimentary Round-Trip Transfer from Bogota International Airport
It's only been 100 days since your last vacation, but you're already wondering how to ask your boss for One Hundred Years of Solitude—paid, of course. This week's Escape snags you the next best thing—four days and three nights in Colombia—with your choice of a City Package ($999) or Whitewater Rafting Package ($1,100) for two with Mantaraya Travel.
Your too-good-to-be-true journey to the country of literary giant Gabriel García Márquez begins with a complimentary transfer from Bogotá International Airport to the storied city's most luxe lodging, the four-star Cité Hotel. Let this urban oasis work its magic realism on your weary joints as you unwind at the private pool or in your room overlooking the verdant Park Virrey.
You'll find plenty of peace from the excitement of the city enjoying the Cité's plush amenities, including L'Occitane toiletries, 300-thread-count linens, puff pillows, free Wi-Fi, and daily breakfast in the French bistro restaurant.
Once you've had your fill of rest and relaxation, discover Love in the Time of Colombia with a night on the town experiencing Bogotá's legendary nightlife. Let Mantaraya's English-speaking guides whisk you away to the iconic Andrés Carne de Res restaurant and club for its famous steak, rum, and all-night dancing.
The plot thickens the following day, with your choice of a City Package, including a tour (from an English-speaking guide) of historic Bogotá and access to one of the world's largest collections of gold artifacts at the Museo del Oro, or an adventure-soaked whitewater rafting trip package down the nearby Río Negro.
However you choose to finish your novel stay in this literary city, you're sure to pen a happy ending.
"Perhaps one of the best travel agencies we have ever worked with and the trip was virtually flawless in execution. The attention to detail of the team was much appreciated."-- Eric Hafker, Testimonial
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Taxes and resort fees are included with this promotion
- Airfare is not included with this offer; customers are responsible for their own transportation
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Based upon two-person occupancy
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 15, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2011 • Enjoy By December 15, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings