Cosmopolitan Break in The Heart of The Steel City
Holiday Inn Royal Victoria • Sheffield, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two in Double Room
- Breakfast Each
- Bottle of Prosecco or Wine When Dining in Restaurant
- Access to Leisure Facilities
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout
With two excellent universities attracting students from all over the world, Sheffield is a city with a very scholarly reputation; if you fancy a step up from your usual digs, enrol at Holiday Inn Royal Victoria where you can get an overnight stay in a double room for two for just £49 (up to a £141.85 value).
This is no dorm room; the glorious four-star hotel lies right in the heart of the city centre, just a stone's throw from all of the action that Sheffield has to offer providing guests with an elegant haven within its palatial grounds. Your large room will be kitted out with satellite TV, Wi-Fi, and a particularly comfortable double bed. Should you want to upgrade to an Executive room you can do so for £15—a Spa room will set you back £25, or a Suite will cost £50.
You can enjoy a bottle of Prosecco or wine with your meal should you dine in the hotel's RAC award-winning Cunningham's Restaurant. Forget takeaways and beans on toast, the luxurious restaurant offers such delights as pressed guinea fowl and mushroom terrine with truffle vinaigrette, a crispy pan-fried sea bream with shrimps in nut brown butter, and a delicious homemade ginger cheesecake with a clementine and mint compote.
For making up those extra credits, why not spend a few lessons in the Health Suite, which is open all hours and contains a well-equipped multi gym, dance studios, and saunas. If you feel like blowing your student loan, you may want to explore Sheffield's vibrant nightlife, with fun and funky bars such as The Old House rocking out the tunes of local indie bands (Arctic Monkeys, Pulp, and Reverend and The Makers to name but a few) until the wee hours.
We all know that students aren't early risers—so you can enjoy a late 2 p.m. checkout; there will be time to cram for your finals later in the year, so click 'Buy Now' before this Escape graduates.
''Catch a morning movie at a cutting edge cinema, take your seat for an electrifying matinee performance, get glammed up for a glitzy evening of opera, or sample some live music and stand up comedy at one of the many venues across the city.''-- Welcome to Sheffield
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- One voucher is valid for two people
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 31 August 2012
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Bookings must be made within 30 days of purchasing voucher
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room; upgrade to executive room available for £15, to spa room for £25 and to a suite for £50, enquire when booking
- Voucher includes breakfast each, bottle of prosecco or wine when dining in restaurant, access to leisure facilities and late 2 p.m. checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2012 • Enjoy By August 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 65% savings