A Breath of Fresh New Mexican Air
LA Posada De Santa Fe Resort & Spa • Santa Fe, NM
- A One-Night Stay for Two, from April 23 to May 15, 2012 ($179), May 16 to June 14, 2012 ($209), or June 15 to July 10, 2012 ($259), in a Classic King Room
- Breakfast for Two
- Resort Fees Included
Santa Fe is a breath of fresh air. Literally. Not only is it a famously mellow mountain town that regularly appears near the top of quality-of-life surveys, but The City Different also boasts some of the world's cleanest air, as noted last year by the World Health Organization.
Inhale—and let it all out—on this week's Escape to La Posada de Santa Fe Resort & Spa, resort fees included. Unwind on a one-night stay for two in a Classic King Room, from April 23 to May 15 ($179), May 16 to June 14 ($209), or June 15 to July 10 ($259). Also included during your stay at this AAA-Four Diamond resort: breakfast for two the next morning.
Set on six manicured acres just beyond the laid-back bustle of downtown, this historic (and some say haunted) property boasts world-class cuisine at the on-site restaurant, Fuego.
You'll stay amid the smooth adobe lines of your guest room, outfitted with a king-size bed, gallery art, and Southwestern furniture.
The air is crisp and thin at 7,000 feet above sea level. Luckily, come daybreak, you'll be swaddled in luxury linens and a down comforter to keep you cozy. After filling up on fresh fruit, coffee, juices, and made-fresh-daily pastries, make your way downtown.
Take in the sight of rocky mountains as you browse the city's 240-something art galleries. Be sure to stop by the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum, which houses more than 1,000 works by the iconic American artist who breathed life into, well, still-life.
For lunch, head back toward La Posada de Santa Fe and stop for traditional New Mexican fare at The Shed. Be sure to order garlic bread (a Shed staple) and try—we dare you—not to inhale an order of enchiladas, served with your choice of red or green sauce.
Close out the day at The Spa and Salon at La Posada with a Chocolate-Chile Wrap or a private massage, that will leave your body relaxed and your respiratory system at ease.
And that's nothing to sneeze at.
"...the hotel benefited from major remodels in recent years, including a $6-million one in 2008, so all the bathrooms are modern and the rooms have fine linens and comfortable beds."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Must book your reservation by May 31, 2012
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 1 per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout date: 5/19-5/20, 5/25-5/26, 6/5-6/6, 6/22-6/23
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at check-in
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 10, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 10, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 10, 2012 • Enjoy By July 10, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings