Luxurious Oasis in the Sonoran Desert
Loews Ventana Canyon • Tucson, AZ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Luxury View Room
- $20 Food and Beverage Credit
- 50% Discount on Up to Two Massages
- Combine Up to Two Vouchers for a Total of Two Nights of Stay
In the midst of a vacation drought, it's easy to mistake a mirage for the real deal. Discover a true Sonoran Desert oasis with this week's Escape to Loews Ventana Canyon resort, a AAA Four Diamond Award-winner for 26 consecutive years, located on the outskirts of Tucson.
You and fellow tumbleweed will blow into town for a one-night stay in a Luxury Room ($139). You'll receive parking, in-room Internet, and fitness center access at the resort, which made Travel + Leisure's 2009 list of the World's Top 500 Hotels.
Your Luxury View Room—complete with one king or two double beds, an extended sitting area, and a marble bath—is decorated in desert tones and Southwestern-inspired fabrics. Floor-to-ceiling windows and a private balcony offer views of the rugged Santa Catalina Mountains or Tucson skyline.
A hike along the property's Window Walk Nature Trail will challenge your preconceived notions about arid locales. Wind through a half-mile of beautiful desert scenery before reaching a massive, 80-foot waterfall.
Despite the dry climate, the resort boasts two emerald green golf courses, both designed by Tom Fazio. Later, purchase two relaxing massages with your 50-percent discount at the acclaimed Lakeside Spa, named one of the Top 100 Resort Spas in the US by readers of Condé Nast Traveler.
Get a taste of delicious desert living with your $20 food-and-beverage credit at The Flying V Bar & Grill, where expert chefs prepare signature guacamole at your table. The restaurant also offers picturesque views of the valley from its balcony.
When you're thirsting for a luxury vacation, wet your whistle with this week's Escape to the Sonoran Desert before it runs dry.
"One of the most luxurious and prettiest of the big resorts, with dramatic stone architecture and an 80-foot waterfall cascading down the mountains. Rooms, facing either the Catalinas or the golf course and city, are modern and elegantly furnished."-- Read Fodor's Review of Loews Ventana Canyon
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Must book your reservation by 8/15/2012
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per purchaser, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Up to two vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout dates include: 6/29-30, 7/4, 7/13-18, 7/25-26
- Gratuities of 20% for the spa treatments will be automatically applied and charged to guest at time of check out and will be based on full retail value of the service.
- Additional nights may be booked at Loews Best Rate
- Not valid towards existing reservations
- Not valid towards group reservations
- Spa appointments should be made in advance by calling the resort directly at 520-299-2020; please make sure to mention Living Social when calling for reservations
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2012 • Enjoy By August 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings