A New Twist on the Old West Outside Yosemite
Hotel Charlotte • Groveland, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two Guests in One of Five Standard Rooms, Sundays through Thursdays ($169) or Fridays and Saturdays ($215)
- Daily Buffet Breakfast for Each Guest
- Welcome Bottle of Wine and One Dessert at Charlotte Bistro & Bar
- Vouchers for Local Food, Drinks, and Spa Treatments
When news broke that gold was hiding in the hills of California, some 300,000 money-hungry prospectors rushed to the Golden State. Since then, millions more have flocked to California to discover a different kind of wealth.
Instead of looking down like the miners did, gaze up at the natural beauty of the Sierras from the former mining hub of Groveland, the gateway to Yosemite National Park, with an Escape to one of five standard rooms at Hotel Charlotte in historic downtown Groveland—an early-20th-century gem listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
You'll get a two-night stay for two in one of five standard rooms, Sundays through Thursdays ($169) or Fridays and Saturdays ($215).
Uncork a welcome bottle of wine and dust off those boots in a your comfortable room, which comes fully equipped with either a queen bed or two twin beds, and complimentary Wi-Fi. You'll also get a daily buffet breakfast at the hotel for each guest.
Located just 30 minutes from the entrance of Yosemite National Park, the nation's third-oldest national park and one of the finest natural treasures in North America, you'll want to take some time to gaze at the autumn waves of burgundy, rust, and sunflower yellows from atop Half Dome, peer endlessly upward at a snow-capped El Capitan, or shower in the snow-melted mist of Yosemite Falls in spring—every season offers something to love. Experience more than 800 miles of wilderness trails with one of Yosemite's several guided biking or hiking tours.
After filling your memory—and memory card—with timeless treasures, fulfill your hunger in Groveland with the help of a handful of local discounts on food, drinks, and spa treatments. Before cozying up in your quarters, celebrate the success of your excursion with a complimentary dessert at Charlotte Bistro & Bar.
While most Gold Rush hopefuls may have been tricked by wishful thinking and fool's gold, there is no mistaking the value of this Californian Escape.
"This is a true gem of a small hotel outside of Yosemite National Park. The moment you walk into the charming lobby you feel very welcomed by the staff. They truly want your stay to be the best. The rooms are super clean, simple, and restful."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Vouchers include daily buffet breakfast for each guest, welcome bottle of wine and one dessert at Charlotte Bistro & Bar, and vouchers for local food, drinks, and spa treatments
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and a $30 fee applies
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based on double occupancy
- Children are welcome, but only two guests per room maximum
- May upgrade to a Deluxe to accommodate a 3rd or 4th guest for an additional charge
- Select Deluxe rooms accept pets, please call 209-962-6455 for details
- Blackout dates: 11/22/12-11/24/12, 12/25/12-12/31/12, 1/18/13-1/20/13
- 10% taxes not included and payable upon reservation
- One dessert per voucher only
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • Enjoy By January 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings