A Leap of Faith in Athens
ABC Destinations • Athens, Greece
- A Seven-Day Trip to Athens for One Guest, Including:
- Round-Trip Flight from JFK or BOS
- A Five-Night Stay in the Hotel Acropolis Select
- Daily Breakfast
- Two-Hour Panoramic Tour of Athens
- Local Host at Hotel for First Two Days
A mosaic of marble and cobblestone, Athens's Grand Promenade hopscotches throughout the capital city's palatial monuments. Take a leap of classic proportions and spring for a seven-day getaway in one of the world's oldest cities, courtesy of ABC Destinations, where the only thing more breathtaking than the ancient architecture is the non-stop nightlife.
Travel on select dates* in November or December, 2012, or in January, February, or March, 2013 ($1,299 per person) and skip across the sea with your included flight from New York or Boston.
Your package includes first-class accommodations in the city center at the Acropolis Select Hotel, as well as a daily breakfast buffet, two-hour panoramic tour of Athens, and local host for the first two days of the trip.
After touching down in Greece's largest metropolis, head to your accommodations at the Acropolis Select. You'll be flying high after taking in your room's elegant Italian furniture, fine German fabrics, and original pieces of art, but take some time to get your bearings—your local host will be available at the hotel to guide you throughout the first few days of your journey.
Located in the heart of the city, the hotel is a short stroll from many of Athens's main attractions. On your first full day in the land of Plato, you'll be swept away to some of the city's major sites via your included panoramic tour. While en route, be sure to catch a glimpse of the diverse landscape. "The Greek capital is a paradox of qualities: ancient and modern, relaxed and full of life," says Condé Nast Traveller.
"Between Athinas and Ermou, Psirri was once derelict and forgotten; now it's one of the city's hottest destinations after dark," says The New York Times. "Slick warehouse conversions; restored neoclassical houses; trendy restaurants, bars, cafes, tavernas, and mezedopoleia (establishments offering smaller dishes of samplings rather than main courses) with live music, clubs, and galleries side by side with some still- remaining workshops and dilapidated buildings—this area comes alive in the late afternoon until the early morning hours."
On day seven, after indulging in your included breakfast, you'll find your way back to the airport and jet home.
A juxtaposition of chic hijinks and captivating history, Athens catapults visitors into a whirlwind of Grecian charm.
*Departure Dates: November 6, 13, 20, 27; or December 4 or 11, 2012; January 15, 22, 29; February 5, 12, 19, 26; or March 5, 12, 19, 26, 2013
"Exciting and exasperating, worldly and oh so hot, Athens is a city that attacks the senses and stirs the spirit as only the cradle of Western Civilization can."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Fuel surcharge and taxes included
- Children 6 and over allowed
- Alternate hotels of same value may be used
- Voucher does not include gratuities, meals and beverages, with the exception of daily breakfast, personal and baggage insurance, and costs for anything not specified above
- Pricing is based upon double occupancy; single supplement is $299 due at booking
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Valid for one of the following departure dates, all are subject to availability: November 6, 13, 20, 27, December 4, 11, 2012, January 15, 22, 29, February 5, 12, 19, 26, March 5, 12, 19, and 26
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 26, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 26, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 26, 2013 • Enjoy By March 26, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 55% savings