In Cozumel, Diving Into Relaxation
Flamingo Hotel • Cozumel, Mexico
- A Four- ($297), Five- ($344), Six- ($391), or Seven-Night ($437) Stay for Two in a Superior Room
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- $50 Food and Beverage Credit
- One Couples' Massage
- Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival
- 20% Discount on Transportation from Olympus Tours
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Although Cozumel is 40 miles from the raucous parties and sprawling hotels of Cancún, it's far removed from its pace and personality. As Mexico's largest island, Cozumel is a breath of fresh air—even though its coral reefs draw visitors to the floor of the Caribbean Sea.
Take the plunge and Escape to Mexico's largest island for a four- ($297), five- ($344), six- ($391), or seven-night ($437) stay in a Superior Room at the boutique Flamingo Hotel. You'll tread through your trip with daily breakfasts, a $50 dining credit, and 20 percent off ground transportation from Olympus Tours.
Have your included wine in hand as you breeze through a space that was renovated last year, and then pour a glass while lounging in your queen-size bed. Although it may be tempting to recline with the ceiling fan on high and cable TV in view, put on your suit and set out to see the island on two wheels.
Visit the Mayan ruins of San Gervasio, and pedal through the town square for a snack. Later, keep sore muscles at bay with an included couples' massage back at the hotel, and then spend the night dipping in and out of the neighboring downtown bars. Don't forget to give a toast to Jacques Cousteau—whose recommendation of Cozumel's reefs put them on the map.
The next day, swim through pinnacles and canyons with 100-foot visibility as the hotel's certified diving master, Sergio Sandoval of Aquatic Sports, shows you the way. Once you surface, end the day with dinner and drinks at Coconuts Bar & Grill.
Test the waters of this Escape, and you'll finally feel like you can exhale.
"Rooms are spacious, tastefully decorated, and feature multiple pieces of original art on the walls. The friendly staff has been trained to perfection and happily responds to your every need."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are November 16 - 26, 2012
- Taxes of 14% are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 18, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 18, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 18, 2012 • Enjoy By December 18, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings