Floating Away in the Show-Me State
Kite House Bed And Breakfast • Branson, MO
- A One-Night Stay for Two in Any Full Suite, Mondays through Thursdays ($99) or Fridays and Saturdays ($119)
- Full Breakfast for Two
- Two Tickets to a Variety Show
You drifted through the dog days of summer. Now fall into this chance to fly up, up, and away to the heart of the breezy Ozark Mountains with this week's Escape to the Kite House Bed and Breakfast. The turn-of-the-century cottage is situated in the quaint town of Hollister, Missouri, just a few minutes from Branson—the "Live Entertainment Capital of the World."
Bring a guest for a one-night stay in one of the B&B's antique-furnished suites, Mondays through Thursdays ($99) or Fridays and Saturdays ($119). The Hillside Suite and Hideaway Suite feature porches, outdoor hot tubs, and private entrances. Love is in the air in the shabby-chic Honeymoon Suite, where a romantic fireplace and Jacuzzi will set your heart aflutter.
When you rise in the morning, an included full breakfast for two will give you a boost. With the wind at your back, take off for a day of boating and trout fishing on Table Rock Lake. Or, flit around downtown Branson. Shop for souvenirs and enjoy the lighted fountain show at the Branson Landing waterfront mall, or take a scenic stroll along the boardwalk to admire the area's extraordinary fall foliage.
When hunger threatens to bring you down, swoop into Dobyns Dining Room at the Keeter Center for a meal prepared by talented culinary students. After dinner, use your included pair of tickets to see the Grand Jubilee at the Grand Country Music Hall. Prepare to be blown away by the singers and comedians in the show, which has won a spate of awards including "Branson's Best Variety Show."
Why float when you can soar to new heights of fun? Reel in this Escape to the Ozarks before it's gone with the wind.
"We enjoyed the historic cottage with all the shabby chic flair and eclectic charm surrounding it. Hollister seems a world away from Branson, but is actually only minutes from Branson Landing and all its charm.”-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per room per stay, additional vouchers available as gifts
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Children must be at least 12 years old to stay
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Stay must be completed by: June 30, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout dates: December 24-25, 2012, December 29-31, 2012, January 1-9, 2013, February 14-17, 2013 and May 31 - June 2, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Stairs are present on property
- Grand Jubilee Show not available Sunday nights
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • Enjoy By June 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings