Cooking up Comfort in the Smoky Mountains
The Foxtrot Bed and Breakfast • Gatlinburg, TN
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King Room ($299), Sundays through Fridays from December 2 to December 21, 2012 or from January 6 to March 29, 2013
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Suite ($339), Sundays through Fridays from December 2 to December 21, 2012 or from January 6 to March 29, 2013
- Two-Hour Cooking Class for Two on a Monday, Wednesday, or Friday
Something's cooking in the Smoky Mountains, and it smells of divine relaxation. Escape to the The Foxtrot Bed & Breakfast in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, where a two-night stay for two is the secret ingredient to a gourmet getaway—and an added two-hour cooking class for two is the icing on the cake.
Mix things up in a deluxe king room ($299) or indulge in a suite ($339). Come Sundays through Fridays from December 2 to December 21, 2012 or from January 6 to March 29, 2013.
Deluxe king rooms are sprinkled with creature comforts including a spacious king-size bed and private bath. Suites are dipped in luxury with king-size beds, fireplaces, and either whirlpool or Jacuzzi tubs. Add a side of in-room entertainment with TVs with DVD players and wireless Internet, and you have the recipe for a tasteful retreat.
In the morning, prime your palate for a day's worth of nibbling starting with the B&B's signature breakfast. Nosh on dishes like fried-apple pancakes or baked Brie with cranberry chutney before sampling a slice life of the Gatlinburg area. Great Smoky Mountains National Park is close nearby, and the on-site spa services are the perfect treat to follow a refreshing mountain hike.
You'll want to work up an appetite—the two-hour cooking class at the B&B's cooking school (offered on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays) will more than fill up your stay. Dig into an epicurean adventure during a lecture, demonstration, and application class that draws from a full menu of courses such as the creation of quick breads, crème brûlée, charcuterie, or the chef's choice of subject.
The table is set at this Smoky Mountain respite—and you've got a spot as the guest of honor.
"The three-course breakfast was amazing, and served on beautiful china... There were plenty of books in the library to read and a constant supply of fresh coffee and tea. The coconut pound cake was my favorite indulgence each evening."-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; credit card required at reservation
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Blackout dates are 1/19-21 and 2/13-18
- Based upon double occupancy
- The Cooking School is offered on Monday, Wednesday, or Friday so reservations will need to be for stays either on Sundays-Mondays, Tuesdays-Wednesdays or Thursdays-Fridays; all dates subject to availability
- Taxes, $20 resort fee and $20 cooking school supply fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 29, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 29, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 29, 2013 • Enjoy By March 29, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings