Ripe for Romance in Temecula Wine Country
Temecula Creek Inn • Temecula, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room, Sundays to Thursdays ($149) or Fridays and Saturdays ($193)
- Tasting Tickets for Two People to Three Area Wineries
- Breakfast and Parking Included
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers to Extend Stay
When any new relationship gets underway, so does the so-called honeymoon phase. The sun shines brighter, the food tastes richer, and the affection grows stronger.
Revert your long-standing romance to the sweet thrills of a budding romance when you Escape to the Temecula Creek Inn to enjoy the sights, tastes, and sparks of a whirlwind love affair.
Anchored in the rolling landscape of Temecula, California—just about an hour from San Diego—the inn will welcome you with the breathtaking scenery and easy-going charm for which Southern California is known.
Be swept off your feet at the start of an overnight stay in a Deluxe Room with one king bed or two queen beds, Sundays through Thursdays ($149); or, whisk away your sweetie for a one-night stay, Fridays or Saturdays ($193). Try not to swoon upon learning that breakfast and parking are included.
The undeniable attraction you feel toward your bucolic room will come second only to your relationship's chemistry. Deluxe rooms feature sunny views of natural landscapes and a commitment to comfort. Curl up together to watch a movie on your flat-screen or simply bask in the warmth of soft beds draped in high thread-count linens.
Book a hot air balloon ride (for an additional fee) above canyons and valleys with California Dreamin', and watch the sunset before you sip champagne at the landing site. Then, relish the taste of grilled sea scallops and a Greek-marinated flat-iron steak for dinner at the inn's Temet Grill.
Play a round of golf in the morning before visiting three local vineyards with included tickets for two people. The Falkner Winery, Stuart Cellars, and Leoness Cellars are just three of the 12 places you can uncork a bottle and toast to your one and only.
Feel the love with this Escape, and you could tease that ever-elusive honeymoon phase into permanence.
"An admirable job of maintaining the integrity of the landscape, with its subtle wood and stone architecture; golf courses that incorporate natural flora and land formations; and stands of sycamore, stone pine, eucalyptus, ash, and California live oak."-- Gayot
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Vouchers maybe combined to extend stay
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Sales tax and gratuity on breakfast are not included; payable directly to the property
- Occupancy tax of 12.25% on room not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: November 15-17, 22, 24; December 7, 31; February 14-17, 27-28; March 15
- May upgrade to premium room for an additional $20 per night
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings